Broaddus two questions about our D

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
i dunno what's going on with the front DL unit, I could see as the most confusion issues with late arrivals, too many men on field, wrong package as
with rookies Osa and Gholston, and still inexperienced Gregory, Anae,
but what's going on with vets like Kazee, Brown and Lewis in the secondary..,? .
And i'm still not yet certain who is calling the signals among the LBs, or the deep patrol coverages.

The more games they play together the better.......

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I believe the defense is below average to average overall.[/QUO
Now that Smith is gone I would rate the D a tad about average. What's making them look average is their prevent defense, with Diggs being pulled early in games teams are scoring cheap touchdowns.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
I know some will disagree but these fair questions. Don't get me wrong, love the win but I'd be lying if I said the chunk plays we're giving didn't scare the hell out of me. The good news is we have plenty of time to clean it up,

Justin Herbert, Tom Brady, Carolina was undefeated with Sam Darnold, Philly was in the Hurt locker, and NY was hyped with Daniel Jones beating the Saints. Herbert is the best QB in the NFL as of to date. So I do not agree they have not played good teams. They are 2-1 against teams with winning records so far. You win games you need to win and win games you should win. Cowboy have done just that not losing to inferior teams.

But this defense still is giving up +20 points per game and a lot of yards. The concern is without the turnovers, can this defense continue to keep the team balanced in winning offense and defense which is 2 of the 3 phases in football.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'm okay with the "Bend don't break" defense as long as they keep getting turnovers.
Turnovers are the great equalizer, giving our offense more chances to score.

plasticman

Reaction score
The Cowboys will be improving each week barring injury.

Consider that two of the best Cowboy defenders are rookies. They continue to learn on a daily basis.

Then add in the fact that the Cowboys are without 5 potential starters on defense. They cannot help but improve with the future additions of Wilson, Gallimore, D-Law, Joseph, and Hill.

The NFL has seen nothing yet.