Brock Hoffman elevated to active roster

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Brock Hoffman is an American football center for the Dallas Cowboys. He was born on July 2, 1999 in Statesville, North Carolina. He is 6'4" and weighs 302 lbs. He wears number 67.
Hoffman played college football at Coastal Carolina and Virginia Tech.
He started his college career at Coastal Carolina, where he played center and right guard for two years.
At Virginia Tech, he anchored an offensive line that was the youngest in the NCAA FBS for most of the season. He was top-graded offensive lineman four times.

sweet, a local boy. Go Brock....

Carson

Reaction score
Not good news for Tyler
Tyler is already out. He was downgraded to doubtful yesterday.

They don’t have a backup center on the roster.

Hoffman and Goodwin were going to be the elevations since the 53 was released. Been saying it since then

Carson

Reaction score
Glad the 3rd best C from preseason is.backimg up.

Why they cut Farniok I will never know.
It was a #s game. I imagine if Farniok chose to comeback he would be the game time call up.

Farniok, Cox and houston all chose to move on

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Makes sense. Assuming Tyler Smith is out and Tyron Smith is able to play, this still gives the Cowboys three available backup linemen (Hoffman, Edoga, and Bass).

The fact the Cowboys did not call up another tackle is a sign they expect Tyron to be out there.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Makes sense. Assuming Tyler Smith is out and Tyron Smith is able to play, this still gives the Cowboys three available backup linemen (Hoffman, Edoga, and Bass).

The fact the Cowboys did not call up another tackle is a sign they expect Tyron to be out there.
for a little bit.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Glad the 3rd best C from preseason is.backimg up.

Why they cut Farniok I will never know.
I didn't get that move either, I didn't see Farniok as a starter but he was a serviceable backup at Center and Guard.....I don't have a lot of confidence in Hoffman but they seem high on him...

McMicah

Reaction score
And I was worried about injuries on the OL. I'm completely at ease now that **checks name**Brock **checks name again** Hoffman has been activated.
Oh we don’t have to check Brock’s name. He’s famous for being the worst preseason player by about 10 miles….on any team…ever.

If you want to know what to expect from him if he plays, I’d encourage you to watch Toney in the Lions-Chiefs game…He will play worse than that