Broncos fan says he was humiliated by teacher

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
I agree this kid better grow a backbone before heading out in the real world.

Welcome to the AYSO generation of AMerian kids...Thank god that my parents put me in Pop Warner at a young age..my dad is from Austria, knows nothing about Football, but felt that the discipline was wonderful for us. Nothing like getting yelled at for missng an assignment at the age of 8.

Most Denver fans are AYSO kids..

neosapien23

Reaction score
Most Denver fans are AYSO kids..[/quote]

What does AYSO stand for? That one flew over my head.

TheHustler

Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
Most Denver fans are AYSO kids..

What does AYSO stand for? That one flew over my head.[/QUOTE]

Something to do with PLAYSOCCER, I think.

I've seen the bumper stickers around. I think they are a soccer team?

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
jackrussell said:
I'd like to try that. How do you do it? Is there a kit you can buy? Is it permanent? Are there any other races available one can try being? Do tell.

Haven't you ever seen Soul Man?

Shaun

Reaction score
jackrussell said:
I'd like to try that. How do you do it? Is there a kit you can buy? Is it permanent? Are there any other races available one can try being? Do tell.

Yes, there is a kit. You are also issued an card.

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
If this was my ethnicity teacher I would have probably made him hurt soo bad he wouldnt know where he was. My ethnicity teacher was a guy about 2 inches taller than Gary Coleman, but he was mean as hell, the good thing was I knew him quite well since he was a Boys fan too so we never had those problems. Or else it would be me getting sued.

dannywhites

Reaction score
Some of you guys have got to be kidding me saying yhe kid was a wuss.
The kid did just what i would have wanted my son to do,he did what he was told to do by the teacher.
However,once my son told ME what happened,i would have been at the principles office right away ,with a lawyer at my side,and if that teacher was not suspended on the spot,with a full *** kissing apology also,your damn right a lawsuit would be filed !
Thats not the kind of jacka** i want teaching my child about ANYTHING,joke or no joke.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
BAZ said:
And at the end of the day it was over football which has no place in the classroom. The teacher is in the wrong in every way. If it happened to one of your kids would you call them a wuss?
Perhaps calling the kid a wuss was an overstatement but I have never understood people who let themselves be bullied. I agree completely that the teacher was wrong and that this action had no place in the classroom whether related to football or anything else. I never meant to imply that I thought the teacher was right or should get away with his actions. He should be punished with every sanction available...I hate bullies.

As I said I don't believe that any of my kids would have stood for it. I was taught to stand up for myself and I taught my kids to stand up for themselves; I suppose not everyone is raised that way. But you can believe that I would have backed them up 100% for walking out and going to principals office and a failing grade had damn well better not happen.