Broncos hiring Green Bay OC Hackett

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Daboll is going to Miami
We will see. You don’t know were any of these guys are going. Yesterday a report came out that Leftwich was signing with Jacksonville. Now the report says they wanted Hackett. We just don’t know.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The AFC might have:

Herbert
Burrow
Allen
Mahomes
Rodgers (If the Broncos get him)

Shew.... The AFC is staked with QB talent.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Interesting that Nick Eatman said on 'The Break' yesterday that if McCarthy is the head coach next season then Quinn will be DC. No DQ no MM. That was his prediction

Yeah I caught that. Nick generally does not shoot from the hip without having a good idea about what's going on inside the Jones' office.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I think NYG will end up with Brian Daboll
The local buzz among fans is they still want Flores but are fine with Daboll if that's the choice.

I haven't heard one fan or media member endorse Quinn.

But I do expect Quinn to impress in the interview though.

I wonder what Quinn himself actually wants. Does he take just any HC job to get out of here, or is he more selective. Denver looked like the ideal spot, but I can see him in Chicago as well.

Also, his comments of not that long ago as far as being happy where he is.....

Wonder if that's changed and to what degree.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I figured they'd do this. It made no sense to go DC they just got rid of a DC and they were going to bring in Quinn? They need to get that offense going. Sutton, Jeudy and Patrick is a nice core of receivers as as their tight ends and backs. Bronco's really are a QB away from fixing that.

Majic

Reaction score
You are right, he has good sources inside the building. What does that mean, Quinn to be the next HC?

Not sure. Maybe Jerry is only happy to bring Mike back as long as DQ is still in the building?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Interesting that Nick Eatman said on 'The Break' yesterday that if McCarthy is the head coach next season then Quinn will be DC. No DQ no MM. That was his prediction

If Quinn leaves, are they firing MM? Doesn't make a lot of sense.....IF you think that much of Quinn or little of MM, why let him leave. Just hire him and move on.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
Offensive minded coach, can likely bring Rodgers and Adams with him.

Genius signing

Ahhh… Denver, home of the aging QBs who win one last Super Bowl riding a stout defense.

Can’t say I disagree with the strategy, though. It would be interesting to see how a division with Mahomes/KC and Rodgers/DEN would play out. Carr and Herbert are decent QBs, but you could argue they are Dak-level performance wise.