Broncos hiring Green Bay OC Hackett

Bigdog

Reaction score
Thats an interesting thought. He could follow in the footsteps of Peyton Manning and finish up his career in Denver making them instant contenders.
I was thinking the same thing but then I thought if Rodgers wants to get to the Super Bowl it might be better if he stay in the NFC especially if he has to play in that division against Mahomes and Herbert and conference with Allen and Burrows. Not much competition in the NFC. Brady ( might retire), maybe Wilson. Although on a selfish note I really would like him out of the conference.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ahhh… Denver, home of the aging QBs who win one last Super Bowl riding a stout defense.

Can’t say I disagree with the strategy, though. It would be interesting to see how a division with Mahomes/KC and Rodgers/DEN would play out. Carr and Herbert are decent QBs, but you could argue they are Dak-level performance wise.

Nothing about Herbert is Dak level.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
This was Quinn's #1 spot. Now he is left with the Bears and the Giants, if the Bears go in another direction, very possible Quinn stays.

Can't believe he'd consider the Giants.......they just committed to Daniel Jones, a major decision on Barkley around the corner

quickccc

Reaction score
Hackett to Denver very much tends to spell Rodgers.

But that's strongly gonna come down to trade compensations-..and despite Rodge's age, i'd think GB would ask quite a sum for the future HOFer.
A 1st, two 2nd's, and 3rd, in successive years.

what if GB says no, drags their feet and force a hold out ?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Very comparable stats this past season. Neither are elite QBs. Both lost win-or-go-home games.

Nothing I said is incorrect.

So if you're keeping score with this guy, the Cowboys have no mystique and Dak Prescott is as good as Justin Herbert.

What will he say next?

The anticipation.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
So if you're keeping score with this guy, the Cowboys have no mystique and Dak Prescott is as good as Justin Herbert.

What will he say next?

The anticipation.

Reading comprehension is important. But I’m not wasting my time repeating my previous comment.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Can't believe he'd consider the Giants.......they just committed to Daniel Jones, a major decision on Barkley around the corner
I think if the Bears go with another candidate, it's very possible Quinn returns with a big raise. Giants have a large market, but have zero cap space, no QB and a OL that needs to be pretty much rebuilt.

Aven8

Reaction score
One down….

Chicago to me would be the better job. They have good players on D and a young QB that can get better.

The Gents job is a NO from me if I’m him. No QB and big time pressure from media

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Not sure. Maybe Jerry is only happy to bring Mike back as long as DQ is still in the building?
Until Quinn leaves, I am holding out hope he returns with a big raise. Would they promote Quinn to HC to keep him? Not sure they will.

JBS

Reaction score
Until Quinn leaves, I am holding out hope he returns with a big raise. Would they promote Quinn to HC to keep him? Not sure they will.
If Quinn leaving gets rid of MM, I hope Quinn gets a HC job this year. No guarantee that happens though. Who knows.