News: Broncos' Randy Gregory punches Rams lineman after blowout loss

Lutonio

Reaction score
This is probably the exact kind of behavior he was mad the Cowboys wanted assurances against in that contract.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You get what you pay for. It shouldn't be a surprise that a guy who has never played a full season for various reasons still having issues playing a full season. Getting paid doesn't change that fact. The Cowboys once again got lucky and missed only to knock it out of the park with armstrong and fowler instead of dumb randy.

kskboys

Reaction score
Ask any psychologist and they will tell you. When a person starts doing drugs, their development stops. Randy is acting like a teenager.

OGCowboy

Reaction score
He landed in a perfect spot....Denver
I was there a couple weeks ago. It’s a freak show.
Most excellent spot for a head like Gregory

bewp7

Reaction score
why i did not cry about him leaving

he will have one or two great game then the rest of the time he is hurt or suspended!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I'm just surprised the article link didn't say "Ex-Cowboy player" in the title for once.

Skynet

Reaction score
When the Broncos cut him this year we can swoop in and sign him for cheap. He’s priced right for Stephen now. :muttley:

Whomever takes the soon-to-open Denver job probably going to look like a hero. Just one of those years where nothing went right. Good defense. Have a hard time believing Russell Wilson will have a second season like that.

Then Hackett can go back to Green Bay and revive Rodgers. :facepalm:

I could see jerry trading our fourth round pick for randy . So the cowboys have him for the playoffs :laugh: