News: Broncos' Randy Gregory punches Rams lineman after blowout loss

Scotman

Reaction score
Dorance Armstrong has 8 sacks this year and a forced fumbled. He's making tackles, too. Oh, and Dorance is only 25. He's been quiet the last few games, but Gregory has never put together the year that his Dorance has.

Whether by default or not, we kept the right guy.

Macnalty

Reaction score
OH, and for those of you who were actually bemoaning his loss, he has all of 2 sacks this year.
I have no doubts he would have had a better support system here, and he is a talent on the field. We have done well to limit his loss, although some seem to think it was trivial to replace his level of play.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
At this point, I would take any extra help for our front seven, even pothead Gregory.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have no doubts he would have had a better support system here, and he is a talent on the field. We have done well to limit his loss, although some seem to think it was trivial to replace his level of play.

And clearly it was. His decision to go to Denver worked out great for the Cowboys. Now he’s Denver’s problem. An injured, ineffective knucklehead who you only hear from when he’s getting in trouble.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Dallas dodged a bullet with him going to Denver. Hope Jerry buys the Denver owner drinks at the next get together.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Denver deserves Randy. The HC needs fired in Denver , along with the staffers. They need a competent staff and HC. The experiment is a miserable failure.Russ Wilson was washed last year. It was evident and Seattle knew it and they fleeced Denver. Kudos to Seattle & that front office for understanding it was time to move on from Russ. They get it.