News: Broncos' Randy Gregory punches Rams lineman after blowout loss

Motorola

Reaction score
He's the NFL's version of Dennis Rodman ......... million-dollar talent and a one-dollar brain.
Wouldn't make that comparison.
Rodman at least behaved (most of the time) during his long NBA career to become a multiple-time Champion (two teams), 2x Defensive Player of the Year, several rebounding titles...and numerous other awards that garnered him placement in the Basketball HOF.

Gregory : 6 years in the league (actually 8 if counting the 2017 and 2019 suspension seasons)
56 games played, 15 starts
No Pro Bowl / All-Pro selections (don't even think he had a game that netted him a player-of-the-week honor)

Last edited:

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another 2nd round failure to add to the collection, would be real nice if they could stop wasting premium picks on headcases and projects every other year.
He absolutely has the talent…just can’t put it together

erod

Reaction score
So glad Gregory and Cooper are gone.

Talent without substance.

plymkr

Reaction score
rHtzetW.gif

ah the good ole days...
Dude, that gives me PTSD. After that play I never wanted to see that guy in a Cowboys uniform again. Fortunately I got my wish. Thanks Jerry for NOT getting this one done.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Wouldn't make that comparison.
Rodman at least behaved (most of the time) during his long NBA career to become a multiple-time Champion (two teams), 2x Defensive Player of the Year, several rebounding titles...and numerous other awards that garnered him placement in the Basketball HOF.

Gregory : 6 years in the league (actually 8 if counting the 2017 and 2019 suspension seasons)
56 games played, 15 starts
No Pro Bowl / All-Pro selections (don't even think he had a game that netted him a player-of-the-week honor)

This, Rodman was a beast and HOF, RG will not sniff a HOF and is not a beast. Only HOF he could make would be the Smokers HOF (SHOF).

Macnalty

Reaction score
And clearly it was. His decision to go to Denver worked out great for the Cowboys. Now he’s Denver’s problem. An injured, ineffective knucklehead who you only hear from when he’s getting in trouble.
Still hope the best for him, he is clearly damaged.