Brooks to Bengals (PFT Report)

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
leotisbrown said:
Be honest we all use drugs from time to time just to get us threw the tough days. It aint no big deal long as you can aford it and the laws don't catch on to you.

All them big money contracts them pro players sign gives them enough fast cash to afford it so its not a real true problem on them. It not like they stealing from the rent moneys and the like.

...after a hard days work I come home to the ole lady and a take a look and run for my surgical tubing to pop a vein.

There are days my job is incredibly stressful, I can afford it for a little while and there's no faster cash than the ABM. It's stealing grocery money from my kids that makes me think abit.:cool: :cool: :cool:

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Funxva said:
Which Ray Lewis? Accessory to murderer Ray Lewis? Or funky chicken dance Ray Lewis?

well he hasn't stepped into the lime light yet so the accessory to murder one

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
leotisbrown said:
Be honest we all use drugs from time to time just to get us threw the tough days. It aint no big deal long as you can aford it and the laws don't catch on to you.

Speak for yourself Don.

This indeed explains some things.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CrazyCowboy said:
Guess we did not need him....
Some would say he was to risky for a 3rd. That does sound high unless you are completely sold on him. The Bengals were probably thinking of Thurman being suspended and figured Brooks could replace him.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
Will the NFL announce the other teams that placed a bid on Brooks? I'm curious how many potential takers there were for his services. I'm especially curious to see if with the connection of Parcells to Groh if our 'Boys even placed a bid on Brooks.

acheman

Reaction score
"if I'm not mistaken, Marcus Coleman is the only Cowboy we have on our roster who has more than a speeding ticket or a parking violation.."

Let me introduce you to our second pick from '03, our starting center Mr. Al Johnson.