Brooksey's Mock #1

rkell87

Reaction score
brooksey1;3261201 said:
Okay the first pick might be a stretch but if he's there, I would love to have him. If were going OL in the first, I really like Bulaga. Just have a feeling we will not go O-line in the first, especially at guard. This draft is in Prime Time, JJ may get pumped up and pull the trigger on a game breaker in the first, so who else but Golden Tate!

Mock Draft #1

1. Golden Tate (WR) - ND 5-11 200 4.4

2. Nate Allen (FS) S. Florida 6-1 205 4.5

3. John Jerry (G/T) Ole Miss 6-5 330 5.3

4. Eric Olsen (C) ND 6-4 310 5.1

5. Marshall Newhouse (G) TCU 6-4 330 5.1

6. Robert Vaughn (FS) UCONN 6-0 202 4.5

7. Leigh Kiffin (K) ALA 6-2 212 5.0

first three picks are sweet but tate wont last to us but if he does im all for it, and i believe that we would have to move up for both allen and jerry but not by much so it is reasonable. as has been mentioned no 5th and we dont need to take another FS in vaughn unless you think he can play CB so i say go CB/KR/PR here and it is Tiffin not kiffin. like the olsen pick too though

Reaction score
rkell87;3262158 said:
first three picks are sweet but tate wont last to us but if he does im all for it, and i believe that we would have to move up for both allen and jerry but not by much so it is reasonable. as has been mentioned no 5th and we dont need to take another FS in vaughn unless you think he can play CB so i say go CB/KR/PR here and it is Tiffin not kiffin. like the olsen pick too though

more likely then not he does fall to us. And do you mean draft a cb with kr/pr abilities rather then vaughn with the 6th pick ?

rkell87

Reaction score
AustnIsMySaviour;3262180 said:
more likely then not he does fall to us. And do you mean draft a cb with kr/pr abilities rather then vaughn with the 6th pick ?

yes that is what i ment(if possible) sorry i didnt make that clear

Brooksey

Reaction score
rkell87;3262158 said:

Spent more time grading the players then I did some other things, like realizing the absence of a 5th round pick and the spelling of Tiffin! Man I hate to post it like that, my apologies. For some reason after it was posted I could not edit it out...Weird. You live and you learn.

Anyway if we have to move up a few spots for some of these players, I agree, it's reasonable. We are on the verge of breaking through and making a SB run, JJ will make a move if needed.

I have Vaughn in there as a backup to the Nate Allen pick, plus I'm not 100% sold on ANY of our current safeties, where as I like our CB situation.

rkell87

Reaction score
brooksey1;3262225 said:
Spent more time grading the players then I did some other things, like realizing the absence of a 5th round pick and the spelling of Tiffin! Man I hate to post it like that, my apologies. For some reason after it was posted I could not edit it out...Weird. You live and you learn.

Anyway if we have to move up a few spots for some of these players, I agree, it's reasonable. We are on the verge of breaking through and making a SB run, JJ will make a move if needed.

I have Vaughn in there as a backup to the Nate Allen pick, plus I'm not 100% sold on ANY of our current safeties, where as I like our CB situation.

ive said in another mock i really like allen but there is no way he gets past philly but we can move up from 59 to 53 cause you know the pats like to rack up picks and we effectively leapfrog philly. we are fortunate with our cb situation but the strength of it comes from having an awesome 3rd corner so if mike or tnew go down it would be nice to have solid depth there were as with saftey you would now have ball both hamlins and now allen and i think that will suffice.

i do like your mock though i was just pointing out some things