Twitter: Brown and Wilson out vs Ravens/Martin on IR

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
I heard Pollard was going on IR because of a hang nail...maybe there is something to the "tanking" theory.

Jipper

Reaction score
All-Pro guard Zack Martin has been placed on injured reserve because of a calf injury, which means he will miss at least the next three games and it opens the question as to whether he will play again this season should the Cowboys fall out of contention in the NFC East. The Cowboys also downgraded cornerback Anthony Brown (ribs) and safety Donovan Wilson (groin) to out for Tuesday’s game at Baltimore. Cornerbacks Deante Burton and Rashard Robinson were called up from the practice squad.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

wait....we weren't already out of contention for the NFCE? NYG are gonna run away with this thing

John813

Reaction score
Lamar Jackson is going to have nightmares after getting destroyed by Woods and Thompson picking him off left and right.

75boyz

Reaction score
I doubt it. We've been scouting the Ravens by position group. They're pretty much walking into a buzzsaw tomorrow.

The Ravens don't even realize the brutality they are about to experience. I mean, and you've said it before as well, it ought to be illegal to allow this genius level coaching staff this much extra time to inflict the pain these Cowboys are about to unleash.

Goodell might hafta step in if it gets too ugly. Totally unfair I tell ya.

USArmyVet

Reaction score

LT Tyron Smith 30 Years Old INJURIES MOUNTING
LG Connor Williams 23 Years Old SUBSTANDARD
C Tyler Biadasz 23 Years Old UNPROVEN
RG Zack Martin 30 Years Old INJURIES STARTING
RT La'el Collins 27 Years Old COMING OFF INJURY

Needless to say the once Top 5 Offensive Line is now a shell of itself and quickly falling apart and in need of replacement......all while the defense is a joke and the QB may be franchise tagged yet again.

Yeah, Dallas is in serious trouble as all they are doing is barely treading water.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
Who knows? Maybe some day before we die all of this "draft fan" stuff will actually produce a winner?

After all, I'm sure if given 40-50 chances ol' Jerry and Son might just get lucky...once. :muttley:
i wouldnt bet on it

MikeB80

Reaction score
Ravens by 20+. It will be a laugher and I imagine Dallas puts little effort into the game.

and after the game jerry and stephen will smile and giggle and mention injuries and bad breaks.

Meanwhile the organization will just keep losing.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Ravens by 20+. It will be a laugher and I imagine Dallas puts little effort into the game.

and after the game jerry and stephen will smile and giggle and mention injuries and bad breaks.

Meanwhile the organization will just keep losing.
The second Daks ankle snapped it gave them the out for that legendarily hideous defense that was taking the field.

They lead the league in one thing....excuses.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I think very few Cowboys even want to show up and play any more. Seriously. I think the players have just said screw it with all that is going on. Collect the paycheck and go home. A lot of other teams too. Not just the Cowboys.

cern

Reaction score
On the plus side, we could be the eagles. Talk about a mess of a team. Seems lurie took a page out of the book of popeye the sailor. "That's all i can stans, i can't stans no more".

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
LT Tyron Smith 30 Years Old INJURIES MOUNTING
LG Connor Williams 23 Years Old SUBSTANDARD
C Tyler Biadasz 23 Years Old UNPROVEN
RG Zack Martin 30 Years Old INJURIES STARTING
RT La'el Collins 27 Years Old COMING OFF INJURY

Needless to say the once Top 5 Offensive Line is now a shell of itself and quickly falling apart and in need of replacement......all while the defense is a joke and the QB may be franchise tagged yet again.

Yeah, Dallas is in serious trouble as all they are doing is barely treading water.

And your idea is to replace the folks with UnProven players, as you have listed by Biadasz? If that is a knock against him, it would be a knock against anyone else you bring in via the draft. And you aren't going to replace Smith, Martin or Collins via FA with anyone near as good as they are. OL can play into their middle to late 30's and still be effective so I don't think they are replacing any of these guys anytime soon. I doubt they even look at OL before the 4th or 5th round:

Smith - coming back from Surgery - assumes he will be 100% so not spending draft capital on a 1st or 2nd round LT prospect
Williams - I could see him being replaced if McGovern can take it from him, one of these will be the starter and one will be the back up interior game day OL
Baidasz - starter for years to come
Martin - dude got a knee to the head and missed a game with a concussion and now he has a calf issue - coming into this year he had missed 2 games in his career, doubt they put him out to pasture
Collins - Will be the RT for years to come

Looney
Redmond
Knight
Steele

3 of those 4 have shown they can play in this league.. might get a late round or UFA to test Steele next off season but that will be about it.