Londonboy

Reaction score
200.gif
image.gif

Sorted.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Whoa, the occurrence of so many injuries is nothing short of flabbergasting.

Looks like we'll limp along with whoever's left and be glad when 2020 ends!

Seems as though we'll have some backup o-linemen learning their job, now.

In the meantime, let's hope the backup QBs we have left, now, may survive.

Last edited:

plymkr

Reaction score
The ultimate test is next week against the Bengals. Will we pull a Jets move??? Lol
Ha, we've been telling our CBs to let the receivers catch touchdowns all season. I don't think we would know the difference if it was intentional or just a normal play.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Whoa, the occurrence of so many injuries is nothing short of flabbergasting.

Looks like we'll limp along with whoever's left and be glad when 2020 ends!

Seems as though we'll have some backup o-linemen learning their job, now.

In the meantime, let's hope the backup QBs we have left, now, may survive.
worst ive ever witnessed in my 40years as sports fan..fans say its not an excuse, umm this level is certainly why we are losing..we have a 3rd string team right now..

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think I've ever seen such an injury-plagued season.

The good news is that this is great news for us draft fans.

because we have been so great and stellar at drafting? I honestly don't know but it seems there's an awful lot of complaints every season...I suppose that's normal.

Carson

Reaction score
because we have been so great and stellar at drafting? I honestly don't know but it seems there's an awful lot of complaints every season...I suppose that's normal.

Much easier to pick well at 3-5 compared to in the 20s lol

Gaede

Reaction score
Hope of a better tomorrow is nicer than the reality of today

75boyz

Reaction score
The second Daks ankle snapped it gave them the out for that legendarily hideous defense that was taking the field.

They lead the league in one thing....excuses.

And always will lead in this category as most of their fan base follows their example as well.
The Dallas Excuse Makers, next year's champion all over again.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And always will lead in this category as most of their fan base follows their example as well.
The Dallas Excuse Makers, next year's champion all over again.
What would you have the fans do? Rent a billboard?

A GREAT majority of fans don't attend the game. And many that do have tickets it's an investment. Sorry...just don't get why you blame fans for anything. Seems pretty condescending...you act liek Cowboys fans should be any different than Cleveland or Cincinnati. Or that fans are responsible for KC's success. Whatever.

dfense

Reaction score
They will miss the physicality Donovan Wilson brought to the D. Looks like another run over the defense day.

75boyz

Reaction score
What would you have the fans do? Rent a billboard?

A GREAT majority of fans don't attend the game. And many that do have tickets it's an investment. Sorry...just don't get why you blame fans for anything. Seems pretty condescending...you act liek Cowboys fans should be any different than Cleveland or Cincinnati. Or that fans are responsible for KC's success. Whatever.

Rooting for a team that has a fundamentally flawed infrastructure I don't have a problem with. As I'm guilty as well.

So if I owned this message board I would either have a sticky required reading clause for all board participants to know and understand how this organization is set up hierarchy wise...

Or begin each and every thread title with "IF" this organization wasn't set up the way it is then" And then followed by inserting your individual opinion post.
Maybe there wouldn't be such a wide gap in understanding the true core problems.

ALL other discussions not acknowledging this premise hold no credibility imo.

Other than that, Go Cowboys

25 yrs and counting

Last edited:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I don't consider injuries such as the Cowboys have as tanking. Cowboys are in a no choice situation where we have to rely on less than stellar players on the OL. Losing 1 or 2 guys on the OL is tough enough for any team losing 4 out of 5 and in some cases backup to backups being put on there. I expect this team to go out and play hard but I also know the cards are stacked against them in the situation they have been in through out the season.