Twitter: Brown and Wilson out vs Ravens/Martin on IR

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Who knows? Maybe some day before we die all of this "draft fan" stuff will actually produce a winner?

After all, I'm sure if given 40-50 chances ol' Jerry and Son might just get lucky...once. :muttley:

You would think since a broken clock is right twice a day. You would think eventually Jerrah will get lucky.

Praxit

Reaction score
.....lol...Jerry calling it in. "Ok boys, round em' up". Lets get the barn ready for 21'.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen such an injury-plagued season.

The good news is that this is great news for us draft fans.
Just wondering how it is great news when Jerry will draft the same type players that is making you excited about next years draft? Not to mention the great coaching these players will get when drafted:facepalm:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
On the plus side, we could be the eagles. Talk about a mess of a team. Seems lurie took a page out of the book of popeye the sailor. "That's all i can stans, i can't stans no more".
The difference is Lurie will actually do something about it. The Joneses would just blame the season on injuries and make few changes.

cern

Reaction score
The difference is Lurie will actually do something about it. The Joneses would just blame the season on injuries and make few changes.
Sad but true. When Jeffrey didn't bother to see his charges play the vikes 3 weeks ago, the writing was on the wall. Pederson and howie are in his sights.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
LT Tyron Smith 30 Years Old INJURIES MOUNTING
LG Connor Williams 23 Years Old SUBSTANDARD
C Tyler Biadasz 23 Years Old UNPROVEN
RG Zack Martin 30 Years Old INJURIES STARTING
RT La'el Collins 27 Years Old COMING OFF INJURY

Needless to say the once Top 5 Offensive Line is now a shell of itself and quickly falling apart and in need of replacement......all while the defense is a joke and the QB may be franchise tagged yet again.

Yeah, Dallas is in serious trouble as all they are doing is barely treading water.
It's okay, just get Trev Law and everything is solved, right?

streetcredit

Reaction score
With all these injuries, Dalton's will lose the game, and his record will be proof that Dak is worth $40 million

Gaede

Reaction score
Just wondering how it is great news when Jerry will draft the same type players that is making you excited about next years draft? Not to mention the great coaching these players will get when drafted:facepalm:

Come let us have our fun. This is as good as it gets!

chagus

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen such an injury-plagued season.

The good news is that this is great news for us draft fans.

I agree. This is beyond bad as far as injuries go.