Browns Sign Kareem Hunt

InTheZone

Reaction score
Hunt is a much better player. If he comes out clean, the Browns just stole a top 5/7 RB in the league.

A more apt comparison would be Gordon... but we all know how that played out.
What do you mean, "if he comes out clean"? Are you talking about future altercations because it's already been proven this guy is a pos and the team and possibly Goodell knew about his incidents but they kept it under wraps until a video was leaked.

Aven8

Reaction score
Kid had the brass ring with Mahomes and company. Very stupid. Top 3 back in the league

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
No I done the stupidest thing in life thank partly to fear, lack of experience, and mental illnesses and I pay for it everyday of my life. And I didn't even do anything illegal or bad, just bad for me. I never hurt anyone or anything, I wouldn't even kill a spider. But even so life decided that I won't get a 2nd chance to make up for my mistakes.

You became a rams fan

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm going to start a petition to ban Kareem Hunt from the NFL permanently. He doesn't deserve a second chance, he doesn't deserve any chance. His friends tried to stop him and he still went and kick the girl.

I hope nothing but the absolute worst for the Brown franchise. I would rather worship Brady and see Kareem Hunt with a career ending injury. What does this say about the NFL?

I'm absolutely livid. I don't know what worst, Rams losing the SB or Hunt being able to go back into the NFL?

In a perfect world, maybe. Here is the problem, teams don't care. Teams only care how it affects their franchise and nothing else. Regardless of what the player has done, if he's good enough to make up for it plus, they'll pick him up.

Take out your scale and place baggage on one side and value on the other. If the scale tips towards value, there will be interest. This, regardless of what the player has done. If value outweighs the baggage, teams will take the chance.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Bolts and Horns if you care about this so much do something, run for office, throw together a social media revolution otherwise worry about stuff you have actual control over otherwise you will be in an early grave chasing windmills.

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
I'm going to start a petition to ban Kareem Hunt from the NFL permanently. He doesn't deserve a second chance, he doesn't deserve any chance. His friends tried to stop him and he still went and kick the girl.

I hope nothing but the absolute worst for the Brown franchise. I would rather worship Brady and see Kareem Hunt with a career ending injury. What does this say about the NFL?

I'm absolutely livid. I don't know what worst, Rams losing the SB or Hunt being able to go back into the NFL?
Only thing he did wrong is not knock out her teeth.

As a woman myself she deserved it. Her remarks were inflammatory

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Only thing he did wrong is not knock out her teeth.

As a woman myself she deserved it. Her remarks were inflammatory

In school as kids we learn that cussing and verbal abuse is not a big thing. Why does it bother adults so much? If someone call me a racist terms, so be it. I'm not going to kick a girl because she call me names lol, that so childish! I'll confront her and tell what she did she wrong and move on. Maybe Hunt need to learn to be more mature???

Any girl beater don't deserve a 2nd chance.

jrumann59

Reaction score
In school as kids we learn that cussing and verbal abuse is not a big thing. Why does it bother adults so much? If someone call me a racist terms, so be it. I'm not going to kick a girl because she call me names lol, that so childish! I'll confront her and tell what she did she wrong and move on. Maybe Hunt need to learn to be more mature???

Not to go in the no-go zone too much because society has deemed it to be proper.

Master22

Reaction score

I think he needs to be smarter if anything given what he has to lose. The problem I see with saying he needs to be more "mature" is it seems when dealing with these types of situations maturity is expected on only one side.