Browns sign RB D'onta Foreman

CowboyChris

Reaction score
teams in the NFC North value smash mouth football, Foreman fits right in, I was kinda hoping we might take a chance but instead we get Rico

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We’re banking on the draft to find an RB and to fill most of the other holes we have. We better hope we knock it out of the park on draft day.
No worries as we have tons of talent on offense................:cool:

CowboyChris

Reaction score
We’re banking on the draft to find an RB and to fill most of the other holes we have. We better hope we knock it out of the park on draft day.
don't be too sure, we have Davis, Dowdle, Luepke, and some guy named Snoop. as odd as this offseason has been, maybe they feel good about the RB room. to save u some trouble I agree with you, we should look for a RB in the draft!

Mr_437

Reaction score
This off-season setting up for Duece to grow into the RB1 role. Keep an eye on Snoop.

Rico
Luepke (FB)
Deuce
Snoop
Davis

Foreman was a RB I thought this team could use, now I'm down to Ty Johnson as an UFA. Maybe I'll just look to the draft.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Thought this would be the one we’d pick up but even he was too out of their range lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This off-season setting up for Duece to grow into the RB1 role. Keep an eye on Snoop.

Rico
Luepke (FB)
Deuce
Snoop
Davis

Foreman was a RB I thought this team could use, now I'm down to Ty Johnson as an UFA. Maybe I'll just look to the draft.
Well....they at least have cool names lol.

exciter

Reaction score
Draft and trade for one after the draft with a team trying to dump a veteran they feel fits the running scheme!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Draft and trade for one after the draft with a team trying to dump a veteran they feel fits the running scheme!
Doubt they’ll be one worth trading for after the draft.