Browns vs Chiefs Division Game Thread

MaineBoy

Reaction score
It looks on replay that the Browns receiver actual spins the ball out if his hands towards the end zone to make the ball cross the line. It looks intentional. If he had just held the ball it would have gone out of bounds with him at the 1 yard line. What a f-en idiot.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The clock saved the Browns from going down even further. Mahomes is just having his way with their defense.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
He’s actually playing pretty well. The Browns defense has been getting picked apart. It’s taken Cleveland away from their running game.

Oh I know. It seems eerily similar to what happens to us in playoff games where our defense cant stop anyone.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Don’t get me wrong Mahomes is a great QB, but his WRs are always wide open. Will be interesting to see how he does once EB leaves.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
looks like the nfl is on there way to getting the superbowl game they want which is chiefs and packers

Valkyr

Reaction score
Mahomes still holding onto the rooster hairdo. Even OBJ got rid of it.

MikeB80

Reaction score
looks like the nfl is on there way to getting the superbowl game they want which is chiefs and packers

Buffalo matches up well with KC and have beaten two excellent teams the past two weeks. Tampa Bay is physical enough to push Green Bay around and then you add in Brady will not be confused or struggle vs the bucs defense.

I dont think chiefs packers is a shoe in.