Browns vs Chiefs Division Game Thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That 3-D video game angle is pretty interesting. Just started seeing that at the end of the season.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I wouldn’t defer on the opening kickoff in a playoff game on the road against KC and Mahomes. Now the Browns are having to play from behind.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Be funny if that extra point came back & bit them ole Chiefs in the tush. :muttley:

Alweezy

Reaction score
KC is going to get a lot of opportunities to get to this point in the future and already had their generational moment, so I gotta go with Cleveland today. Would be amazing to see the Browns in the Super Bowl.

Techsass

Reaction score
I wouldn’t defer on the opening kickoff in a playoff game on the road against KC and Mahomes. Now the Browns are having to play from behind.
I remember Garrett once saying he wanted his offense on the field 1st because that was our strength. He flipped eventually to deferring like everybody else.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I remember Garrett once saying he wanted his offense on the field 1st because that was our strength. He flipped eventually to deferring like everybody else.

I agree with deferring in most games but not in the playoffs when you’re facing a QB like Mahomes.