***Browns VS Giants Game Thread***

jzcowboy

Reaction score
A game we should all have some interest in and it will give us a reason to stop arguing why we played like we did on Saturday night.

The Browns take on the Giants tonight on MNF. We'll have a look at our Week 1 opponent and of course the Giants,

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Should be an interesting game. I work though... so I'll miss the whole thing. :mad:

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Behold the World Champion NY Football Giants hosting the Cleveland Browns. Time to see what the starters have going for both teams.

Bet most of the Dallas Cowboys are watching this game, wanting to see if the Giants and Browns muster up some intensity and execution, something we have yet to see out of our Dallas Cowboys this preseason.

By the way, Tirico is an idiot. Might as well throw in Ron Jaworski and gay little man... Tony Kornholeheiser for good measure.

:dissgint: :browns: :espn:

cowboyz

Reaction score
i'm watching joe thomas.

so far he's just turning osi around and creating big holes.

thewireman

Reaction score
Man Stallworth dropped that easy pass...whos on the other side form Stallworth? Nice kick for 56 yards by the browns...3-0 Brownies

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I hope Brandon Jacobs gets his jaw broke and they have to wire it shut. :D

fortdick

Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;2199324 said:
I fully expect a Kenny Phillips over Jenkins thread tonight.

The guy will be good though

How can yousay that, didn't you see how fast Jenkins got up off the ground after getting burned on the double move in Denver? Only an exceptional athlete can pop up like that.

cowboyz

Reaction score
is shaun rogers playing NT? because he looks like spears. the center is handling him by himself