***Browns VS Giants Game Thread***

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Is it just me or does any and everything that Eli does make you want to put your fist through the wall? :eek::

I can't stand that dorky QB. Alas, he is getting better, but he is still vulnerable.

Little Jr

Reaction score
cowboyz;2199634 said:
is shaun rogers playing NT? because he looks like spears. the center is handling him by himself

He's not playing tonight.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Have you guys noticed the Brownies new pants? Weird considering that Madden 2008 gave you an option on alternate uniforms for the Cleveland Browns, and those brown pants were an option. They didn't wear them at all last season. But they are now.

Things that make ya go hmmm? :)

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
The Giants getting every freaking call from the refs again.what else is new. unreal how they get all the calls against everybody.

thewireman

Reaction score
cowboyrock;2199663 said:
The Giants getting every freaking call from the refs again.what else is new. unreal how they get all the calls against everybody.

Them and the Patriots...it must be a North East thing

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
thewireman;2199669 said:
Them and the Patriots...it must be a North East thing

Yeah, I noticed that too. Everything is going there way, penalty-wise. Just think, we'd already have 7 penalties against us if we were in the game. :mad:

thewireman

Reaction score
Oh look Jacobs puffing his chest like hes a bad *** after that last run...huh imagine that:rolleyes:

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Fletch;2199672 said:
Yeah, I noticed that too. Everything is going there way, penalty-wise. Just think, we'd already have 7 penalties against us if we were in the game. :mad:
Bingo!it's flatout unreal what they call on us, and what a call for the Giants. unless this changes, it going to be hard for us to beat the Giants and the NFL refs.why do you think they have won 11 in a row on the road.they get the calls no matter where they play.it's a disgrace.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jealousy is a sickness, so that's why I felt ill during both of those kick returns