Brugler on TE class

MAZEREZAM

Reaction score
For the type of offense we need to be running with Dak and our RBs, TE is a very important piece.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Not a big fan of Washington.

Why not? Everything I’ve read and watched shows a super good blocker with a massive catch radius that can help in the pass game. Apparently the dude is already like an extra OLmen.

What don’t you like?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Why not? Everything I’ve read and watched shows a super good blocker with a massive catch radius that can help in the pass game. Apparently the dude is already like an extra OLmen.

What don’t you like?

Big catch radius but I think he’s a bit of a plodder. When I watch these guys, the first thing my eyes draw to is how they move.

exciter

Reaction score
I was just spitballing. Point is, pairing a reliable pass catcher with a young QB is always a recipe for success.
He has 68 rec for 723 yards this season, including 113, 62, and 162 in last 3 games (we kinda held him in check at 62 lol). He’s found a coach that runs a system that fits his skill set and has a QB that can get it to him in that system. He’d be dumb to leave and they’d be fools to let him. They really need to pickup a #1 receiver to really open him and the rest of that offense. Thinking Burrow vs Lawrence vs Mahommes is going to be a mainstay in that AFC championship games.

stinkface

Reaction score
I think Schultz will see a nice market for himself.

I can imagine a team like the Jags or Bears looking to pair Schultz with their young QBs.
Current Jag's TE is on a one year contract, but it playing well. He lit up NY the other night. I think they try to resign him.

BobSacamano

Reaction score
Between our rookie TE's and the potential of this upcoming TE class, it would be such a waste to bring back Shultz. I hope we move on. im not too confident we will though.
Yeah, never underestimate the power of repoire with QB1.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Where were drafting is where you take a tight end round 1 not kyle Pitts at 10.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
At 26, that's usually BPA territory but if we did have to lock in at a position, that would be the perfect spot for a TE.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Between our rookie TE's and the potential of this upcoming TE class, it would be such a waste to bring back Shultz. I hope we move on. im not too confident we will though.
I would say goodbye just based on him being lazy and not getting his feet down in the niner game.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Give me Darnel Washington. He is huge and would make our jumbo package something to be reckoned with. He's like having an extra OT in the game only he can also run and catch.