Bryan Broaddus, any updates with him not on Talkin' Cowboys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Usually does podcast with Ambar...other segs. Peoples lives get busy sometimes with other things... ...unless he had another blowout. Loool He did once with Mickey...then gone for a few.

quickccc

Reaction score
Bigger question is what would happen to the draft show? Helman and Ciskowski? Helmans cool but he’s a beat writer not a scout.

My guess they probably would not have the draft show if Broaddus is not there.
He is the lead and the core that gets that show going, every body else are more like guests.
I imagine it was Broaddus that made the push to producer and boss Derek Ingleton to make the draft show more frequent.

remdak

Reaction score
Good lord, that whole platfrom will be defunct without Broaddous...

Dane is good, but it seems Tiny Jim just seems to parot various takes from other peopl, because you're right, he's not a scout..
Dane is no longer on the show. He moved back to Ohio and got a job with the Athletic. He might be an occasional guest, but won't be a regular

Philmonroe

Reaction score
im not a homer. I just know Dak’s a good QB and you haven’t figured that out yet. One day maybe it’ll click for you Phil.
I’ll never figure it out because he will never be more than average. It already clicked he’s average and will most likely not improve from that. When it finally hits you he’s just average don’t say I didn’t warn you. You too faux Steve Rodgers @Rockport

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
A caller asked about Broaddus on The Break today. Derek Eagleton said it’s not an illness, he’s dealing with a personal matter and they want to keep it private.

quickccc

Reaction score
Broaddus hasn't been on the Fan Radio 105.3 FM in his usual special guest spot interviews and sessions, either, so his absence is not related to just Dallas Cowboys.com podcast shows.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I saw someone online (don't know if they were reliable or not) say he was out getting a medical procedure done. May explain why he has only done limited things the last week or so.
I don't remember where I heard it but I heard he was on a scouting road trip.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The show has been unlistenable the past two days with homer Mickey doing everything in his power to defend everything.

At least Broaddus will check Mickeys homer tendencies at times.

I have taken a break from the podcasts. Mickey is always terrible. Can barely listen to him on a good day. The other crew just goes on and on about the same garbage. No one seems willing to tear the coach apart which is frustrating.

My fandom is at a secular low point.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For the love of God, I can only take so much Mickey and Rob....

Broaddus better be back on the show moving forward...

One of these days I'm going to drop by The Star and kick down the door during one of their "shows" and set them straight...

Fans will demand that I return and Jerry will have to get me out of jail and hire me as a consultant.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I used to enjoy Broaddus but he's become a ****** ever since everybody gave him flack about Sharrif Floyd. Now he just wants to try and speak over anybody who disagrees with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.