Bryan Broaddus, any updates with him not on Talkin' Cowboys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praxit

Reaction score
..lol.. he threw in the towel. He said, "Hell with this, if I don't get out now I'll lose my sanity"... ;)..

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Someone asked about him on Talkin Cowboys and Mick’s answer was short “you have to ask him”.

Sounds like this is long term departure, if not terminal.

Noclaf

Reaction score
Its all a bit weird. Personal is fine but with some of the answers they dont feel right, something had to happen the November 1st thats when he went almost silent

stiletto

Reaction score
Me personally wouldn't mind seeing all of them changed out, feel the same way about them as I do about the coaching staff. They are all stale/boring/non-creative/lame.... especially guys like Mickey..god I can't even listen to that clown. I miss Randy Galloway.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Its all a bit weird. Personal is fine but with some of the answers they dont feel right, something had to happen the November 1st thats when he went almost silent

When this thread was started a few days ago I said his absence could either be health related or he’s suspended. Derek Eagleton said yesterday it wasn’t health related and he’s been gone long enough to where it’s starting to look like it either has something to do with his work or he got himself in trouble with something. Usually when someone isn’t on the show they tell you they’re on assignment or doing whatever but they’ve been tight lipped about Broaddus’s whereabouts since he disappeared from Talkin Cowboys 2 weeks ago.

His normal tweeting pattern stopped after November 1 so whatever went down happened the next day. He didn’t tweet again until November 5. He’s only tweeted 4 times since November 1 and two of those were retweets. Broaddus speaks his mind and possibly said or did something that got him in trouble.

Last edited:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Why the love for BB? The guy is an arrogant buffoon. Always rude to the callers. Nearly never correct in his opinions. Who cares when he comes back?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Broaddus had an account here and used to provide some real good training camp updates until he was run off by a few idiots. He kept being attacked and called names until he finally deleted his account. I certainly don’t agree with everything he says and he does miss on a lot of things but he did work for two NFL teams as a scout including the Cowboys and I appreciated his input on this board.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Broaddus had an account here and used to provide some real good training camp updates until he was run off by a few idiots. He kept being attacked and called names until he finally deleted his account. I certainly don’t agree with everything he says and he does miss on a lot of things but he did work for two NFL teams as a scout including the Cowboys and I appreciated his input on this board.

He steal reads here (maybe under an alias) and a few other Dallas media members do as well. I've talked to them about things that have happened here or certain posters and they have acknowledged that they knew of specific events/issues.

Bryan is okay but he can get real chippie, really easily. Not excusing anyone that ran him off here but needs to develop thicker skin.

That being said, whatever issue he's going through that has him away from work, I hope everything works out well. Bryan is always a good listen or read.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
What I like about Broaddus is he’s honest, he’s no Cowboys homer. He’s honest about players and the coaches. He speaks his mind and that could have gotten him in trouble. Him and Mickey get into it, they’ve had a few heated arguments. Broaddus can be very argumentative/opinionated and that could have rubbed someone he works with or for the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.