Bryan Broaddus & Jane Slater heated debate on Jason's future

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Brian said "Who wants a coach (Garrett) that doesn't call plays, doesn't call defense plays, doesn't have game management then go ahead and rehire that guy! Seriously.....what does the guy do????"

iu
iu

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I mean if Jerry loves Garrett so much and wants him to stay then why didn't Jerry hand out a flipin contract extension during the off season?

Jerry signing or not signing Garrett has been the biggest story in the NFL this year, and certainly in the last couple of weeks.

Jerry is in the sports entertainment business.
are-you-not-entertained.jpg

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Brian said "Who wants a coach (Garrett) that doesn't call plays, doesn't call defense plays, doesn't have game management then go ahead and rehire that guy! Seriously.....what does the guy do????"

The owner of this football team, that's who. The more inept our coach is, the smarter it makes Jerry feel. He gets to play pretend coach behind the scenes. Much harder to do if a real football guy is on the sideline.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
As has been mentioned, Jerry doesn't want to fire Jason Garrett. I personally do not think he will and it's embarrassing.

Garrett has proven that he is incapable of taking this team anywhere in the playoffs. We will never win anything with him at the helm. He brings nothing to the table that can lead or even contribute to a team getting anywhere near the Super Bowl.

So what if we win the division. What has happened in the past with Jason Garrett as Head Coach to make people think he can do anything in the playoffs?

I wanted him gone five years ago.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Wish that we had a owner who wouldn't let his personal feelings and attachment to a coach get in the way of what's best for the franchise moving forward.

Cas2800

Reaction score

This pathetic performance made her change her mind, just hours later :lmao2:

I wonder how many on this post are changing their mind too after this post?

The bigger question is has this game opened Jerry’s eyes? This team HAS quit!

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Listened to the "Boys and Girls Podcast" from earlier today where Brian was very outspoken about the need for Jerry to move on from Jason Garrett. Jane Slater seems to think that after last week game where Jerry was crying, Jerry is softening up Cowboy fans for him to resign Garrett to a new contract. She's pretty certain Jerry will bring back Garrett because of his own insecurities and friendship with Garrett. Brian was pretty adamant that its time to move on from Jason and hire Urban Meyer. Brian said "Who wants a coach (Garrett) that doesn't call plays, doesn't call defense plays, doesn't have game management then go ahead and rehire that guy! Seriously.....what does the guy do????" This is the first time I hear this podcast and much say its much more objective then any of the podcasts on the website. They also asked if Jerry would lose the Cowboy fan base if he resigned Garrett Most agreed that because they are the DALLAS COWBOYS fans ight not watch the first 3 games but would all come back.

As a 15 year season Ticket holder my opinion is...If winning 2 or 3 more games means Garrett gets a new contract then I don't want them winning another game! IM SICK OF GARRETT!! you can hear the podcast here: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...llas-scout-bryan/id1483643216?i=1000458745394

Team Tank is a Real Thing

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
Listened to the "Boys and Girls Podcast" from earlier today where Brian was very outspoken about the need for Jerry to move on from Jason Garrett. Jane Slater seems to think that after last week game where Jerry was crying, Jerry is softening up Cowboy fans for him to resign Garrett to a new contract. She's pretty certain Jerry will bring back Garrett because of his own insecurities and friendship with Garrett. Brian was pretty adamant that its time to move on from Jason and hire Urban Meyer. Brian said "Who wants a coach (Garrett) that doesn't call plays, doesn't call defense plays, doesn't have game management then go ahead and rehire that guy! Seriously.....what does the guy do????" This is the first time I hear this podcast and much say its much more objective then any of the podcasts on the website. They also asked if Jerry would lose the Cowboy fan base if he resigned Garrett Most agreed that because they are the DALLAS COWBOYS fans ight not watch the first 3 games but would all come back.

As a 15 year season Ticket holder my opinion is...If winning 2 or 3 more games means Garrett gets a new contract then I don't want them winning another game! IM SICK OF GARRETT!! you can hear the podcast here: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...llas-scout-bryan/id1483643216?i=1000458745394
"She's pretty certain Jerry will bring back Garrett because of his own insecurities and friendship with Garrett." And because they are dating.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I wouldn't doubt her sources, though. She seems to talk to someone way up in the organization. If she says Jerry is trying to prepare us for more Garrett, he probably is.

Which plenty of us thought he would anyway.
After tonight, his attempted softening won’t work.

stiletto

Reaction score
Loserville. Jerry just has added Vegas level neon all these years...

Don Corleone

Reaction score
I don't get this either. I've had multiple people say she's just around because she has T and A but she has neither......

She's just a basic Dallas chick (tons of make-up, bleached teeth, fake tan, dyed hair, fake nails).

And she hates men...they are evil according to her...