Bryan Broaddus & Jane Slater heated debate on Jason's future

Cas2800

Reaction score
So if Garrett comes back, and goes on to win the SB for the 2020 season.
All of those that jumped ship, will you be back. Will you slither back in on the sly?

I say if you really are done, then have your accounts here deleted. Will you then try to be back under a different user name?
Same story we have been waiting for 10 years. When is enough, enough?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Same story we have been waiting for 10 years. When is enough, enough?

I want Garrett, as well as just about the entire staff gone. But I am not going to make threras=ts of stop watching, giving up on the team, or finding another team.

I have said my interest would be way done and I would not invest my time as much. Then I said ..so I say for now....

But I will not stop watching if Garrett returns. I would hate it, but I won't stop pulling for wins.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
If Jerruh brings back garrot I will be very angry. I can't say that I'll stop watching because I've been a fan for too long but my interest will be minimal.

Big_D

Reaction score
If we don't advance to the Super Bowl and Jerry retains Garrett, I'm convinced he doesn't want to win.

Re-signing Garrett would put the nail in that coffin. Even though he made it clear a long time ago!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
If Jerruh brings back garrot I will be very angry. I can't say that I'll stop watching because I've been a fan for too long but my interest will be minimal.
S'long as you stick around here to talk to me.
I'm interested to see the traffic here if JG is retained, once the season starts.

Cas2800

Reaction score
I want Garrett, as well as just about the entire staff gone. But I am not going to make threras=ts of stop watching, giving up on the team, or finding another team.

I have said my interest would be way done and I would not invest my time as much. Then I said ..so I say for now....

But I will not stop watching if Garrett returns. I would hate it, but I won't stop pulling for wins.[/
Lol.
I have more personality.
All in fun bud.

Corso

Reaction score
All love my friend.
Even @PAPPYDOG and I get along as we jab.

And you're way more fun to interact with than that weirdo.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Jane Slater is really trying to convince everyone that Garrett will stay for a longer tenure and is making the case for why he would stay longer or how he would stay longer. She stated how the team and players were still behind Garrett and believing in him. But, I won't believe that if they come out and play flat, lifeless football knowing that Garrett's job in on the line and his reputation as a coach, will be more trashed than it already is.

stinkface

Reaction score
Jane Slater is really trying to convince everyone that Garrett will stay for a longer tenure and is making the case for why he would stay longer or how he would stay longer. She stated how the team and players were still behind Garrett and believing in him. But, I won't believe that if they come out and play flat, lifeless football knowing that Garrett's job in on the line and his reputation as a coach, will be more trashed than it already is.

Well, continued loosing will change Jane's mind PDQ.

Corso

Reaction score
She was trying to rationalize Jerry's decision making process, should it happen.
Yo bro... yo.
Recognize.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Listened to the "Boys and Girls Podcast" from earlier today where Brian was very outspoken about the need for Jerry to move on from Jason Garrett.

Open about being against Garrett. Booted from Cowboys.com.

The Garrett Way.

It will be funny if they bring him back after Garrett is gone.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
And my respect for Broaddus just grew.

Anyone who stands firm against "Queen Clickbait" Jane Slater gets my admiration.

I legitimately cannot stand even the mention of her name. I hold her in such disdain for the style and type of reporting that she does, I cannot describe it.
Stay after her Broaddus. Expose her for the fraud she is.

I didn't listen to the show, but from the OP, it seemed that Slater was only arguing about what Jerry *would* do, not what he *should* do.