Bryan Broaddus on 105.3 the Fan right now

yimyammer

Reaction score
He has no deal in place for 2020.
Tom Brady signed a 2 yr extension for 2019 and 2020 with 2020 voidable
Mcdaniels stayed for a reason last yr
Recent yrs Kraft, Belichick, Brady relationship has been bad

I just think he's gone from NE after this yr. Then again he could just retire

hey amigo, do u have source Re Belichicks contract? I was. Searching a few days ago and couldn’t find anything, all the articles I found said it wasn’t public knowledge

thx

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
hey amigo, do u have source Re Belichicks contract? I was. Searching a few days ago and couldn’t find anything, all the articles I found said it wasn’t public knowledge

thx

There was a article a few months ago i tried to look for it but couldnt find it. But i posted it here too. If you want to look thru my past threads or posts.

It basically said that they previously reported a Belichick extension, but what happened was he simply got a raise for 2019.

pitt33

Reaction score
Watch for Belichick
I truly believe this could happen. I think Brady retires and Bill comes in to coach the Cowboys.

Jerry now sees how important coaching is to fulfilling his wishes in getting another ring.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I truly believe this could happen. I think Brady retires and Bill comes to coach the Cowboys.

Jerry now sees how important coaching is to fulfilling his last ditch effort in getting another ring.

Jerry looks like a defeated guy, he wanted the next superbowl to be from a lifelong Cowboy and thats what JG has been.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
The worst thing that happened to this franchise is when the Ravens did not attempt to want red and really did not make an offer.

John813

Reaction score
I think the prestige of the NFL is less for the elite CFB coaches nowadays .

Their salaries are close to top NFL coaching pay, they are gods at their schools and they can get top hs talent to always restock talent.
Not to mention they get easy games for over half of their schedules

No draft, contracts etc.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I felt like it could be Belicheck also because that story about him asking JJ for a job didn't just appear out of nowhere and this could be Brady's last year with the Pats. If Bill came here and brought this team back to winning super bowls it would definitely stamp him as the goat because he would have won without Brady.

Bill would look at the roster and think that the only thing needed is a culture change and a coaching advantage on game day because player to player our roster is better than theirs.

If JJ made this happen he would get the fan base and media off his back because i don't believe that he would hire a high profile coach due to JJ wanting the credit for winning.

Bill Beichick is already the GOAT. Not only is it stamped, it's double-stamped with no erasies or anti-quitsies.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Bill Beichick is already the GOAT. Not only is it stamped, it's double-stamped with no erasies or anti-quitsies.

Yep.. No denying him..

He clearly makes a difference when watching that team and they are well above .500 when Brady is out of the lineup too.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I think the prestige of the NFL is less for the elite CFB coaches nowadays .

Their salaries are close to top NFL coaching pay, they are gods at their schools and they can get top hs talent to always restock talent.
Not to mention they get easy games for over half of their schedules

No draft, contracts etc.

Agreed. The coaches who have a chance to go to the NFL are likely making as much as they would in the NFL and they have it absolutely made. Personal fulfillment is pretty much all the lure that is left.

CashMan

Reaction score
If KRichards name is mentioned as a possible interim HC, then why is KR NOT the DC?

now we know why the defense is jacked.
You don't have to be a good play caller to be a good leader. A HC is a good leader.