Bryan Broaddus on Cowboys Break this morning

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
This only makes it more clear that Moore should never see the field.

I like to listen to Bryan, and I think he's really good on linemen, but I'm not nearly as crazy about his opinion on QBs.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
He should have been named the starter from Day one once Romo was officially put on IR. He had more experience than either Weedon or Cassel in Linehan's system.

Now they want Kellen to bail them out.......:lmao::lmao2::laugh:

Who outside of you and Kellen's mother wants him to bail him out?

The dude isn't going to start unless every one else in Dallas gets hurt and can't play. The guy can't beat Weeden, or Cassel, out on the practice field despite all this great experience in Linehan's system. He's a career 3rd string/practice squad guy and more than likely that's the best he will ever be in the NFL.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Who outside of you and Kellen's mother wants him to bail him out?

The dude isn't going to start unless every one else in Dallas gets hurt and can't play. The guy can't beat Weeden, or Cassel, out on the practice field despite all this great experience in Linehan's system. He's a career 3rd string/practice squad guy and more than likely that's the best he will ever be in the NFL.

Boise State Football ‏@BroncoSportsFB 11m11 minutes ago
Boise State Football Retweeted Dallas Cowboys

Worked for us

Boise State Football added,

0:06
proxy.jpg

Dallas Cowboys @dallascowboys
"I would play Kellen Moore," @BryanBroaddus on @CowboysBreak this morning. Full Show: http://******/1NbPL0X…
5 retweets 10 likes

romothesavior

Reaction score
He should have been named the starter from Day one once Romo was officially put on IR. He had more experience than either Weedon or Cassel in Linehan's system.

I'm okay with Moore getting a shot now, but the idea that he "should have been named the starter from day one" after Romo's injury is flat out stupid. Don't be such a Boise homer.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
that's why they're called "PROSPECTS".......and that's the best excuse you can come up with??

Excuse? So who is excusing me from what? You?

I can come up with more certainly. Broaddus talks about linemen and their specific techniques like their steps, hand placement, etc. When he talks about skill position players he doesn't do that. He doesn't talk about receivers releases, steps, etc. He doesn't talk about QB's drops, where in the progression the throws are going. He will talk about the ability move in the pocket as it relates to pass protection and that is about it.

Which part did you like best?

rpntex

Reaction score

He couldn't beat out Shaun Hill for the BACKUP spot in Detroit. His own coach (Linehan) knows him better than anyone, and he still can't bring himself to make Moore active.

What's more, Broaddus' remarks shouldn't be construed as a ringing endorsement of Moore. Instead, it's more like "we know what Weeden and Cassel have, so what have we got to lose?"

phildadon86

Reaction score
So. You want to start a new qb in the biggest game of our season just to see if he's nfl caliber? Yeah. No.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
There's nothing to lose. Why not start him? Not going to beat the eagles or buccs with Cassell or weeden so give it a try.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
He couldn't beat out Shaun Hill for the BACKUP spot in Detroit. His own coach (Linehan) knows him better than anyone, and he still can't bring himself to make Moore active.

What's more, Broaddus' remarks shouldn't be construed as a ringing endorsement of Moore. Instead, it's more like "we know what Weeden and Cassel have, so what have we got to lose?"

And you think Detroit can make the right decision about QBs? Look what they have done to Stafford....and are well on their way to securing the #1 pick. Their front office has been killing it....(sarcasm)

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
There's nothing to lose. Why not start him? Not going to beat the eagles or buccs with Cassell or weeden so give it a try.

Like they say -- desperate times call for desperate measures. And these are desperate times, no doubt.