Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dez Bryant Lashes Out On Social Media

Dez+Bryant+Locker+Room.jpg

Read Full Story

erod

Reaction score
This won't end well for Dez here.

But if Rodgers, Brady, Brees, or Roethlisberger get their hands on him, look out.

Could very well end up an Eagle or Giant, too.

superonyx

Reaction score
So its just 2 dorks talking about how Dez lashed out on Social Media and how this is the reason the Cowboys want to cut him......
How about actually showing or mentioning what he said worth of a segment?

It's the media that is trying to boost their ratings by Dez bashing behind this speculation that Dez is leaving town.
Typical for profit media and typical bored fan overreactions somehow turning into self fulfilling prophecies...

Proximo

Reaction score
Didn't click the link or anything, but I will say I'm glad that one thing I NEVER got into is social media.

Do not have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Never have, never will.

People who are idiots become even bigger idiots when they can troll people anonymously online. Crap is lame but it is what it is. Got no time for it. Hell, I only visit two internet message boards. This one and another one that has far less traffic/posts.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dez cares too much about other's opinions.

If I were in his position as a professional football player with a ton of $ in my bank account, I'd hope that I wouldn't worry about what the trolls on social media have to say about me.

But Dez is passionate about football. And they're challenging his character and ability as a football player, so I do sorta understand where he'd get upset.

Block button does wonders.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Can't blame the media one bit. Do I particularly like or care about those two morons in the video? Nope, but it's their job to report things. Whether you like the story or not.
You know what Dez's job is? To play football. He has a hard enough time going mental in games, what he needs to do is put his big boy pants on and ignore it. If he can't then that's HIS fault. This guy is just making it easier to dislike his actions.

aikemirv

Reaction score
So its just 2 dorks talking about how Dez lashed out on Social Media and how this is the reason the Cowboys want to cut him......
How about actually showing or mentioning what he said worth of a segment?

It's the media that is trying to boost their ratings by Dez bashing behind this speculation that Dez is leaving town.
Typical for profit media and typical bored fan overreactions somehow turning into self fulfilling prophecies...

Need to be able to like this twice!

Taylor sucks anyway!

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Didn't click the link or anything, but I will say I'm glad that one thing I NEVER got into is social media.

Do not have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Never have, never will.

People who are idiots become even bigger idiots when they can troll people anonymously online. Crap is lame but it is what it is. Got no time for it. Hell, I only visit two internet message boards. This one and another one that has far less traffic/posts.

This board is just as bad, if not worse. We are supposed to be brothers in arms having our favorite team in common and mostly treat each other like crap.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
to add on to this, members here are more obsessed about being “right” than the team winning.

I remember during DP rookie year many members here were upset because the team kept winning when they were projecting 4-12 or other losing records after TR went down in PS.

There was numerous posts every week predicting losses and those people couldn’t handle the team winning.

This board is just as bad, if not worse. We are supposed to be brothers in arms having our favorite team in common and mostly treat each other like crap.