Video: BST: Dez Bryant Lashes Out On Social Media

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Dez cares too much about other's opinions.

If I were in his position as a professional football player with a ton of $ in my bank account, I'd hope that I wouldn't worry about what the trolls on social media have to say about me.

But Dez is passionate about football. And they're challenging his character and ability as a football player, so I do sorta understand where he'd get upset.

Block button does wonders.
Easier said than done

These Athletes are human. Why that is forgotten? I dont know, but to block out all the nasty/negative things trolls say, is difficult for anyone.

There are folks on this site that get all sensitive and defensive when I give MY opinion on Dak :huh:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
So Dez is offended by the Twitter trolls........................don't care...............if you cant handle the criticism, stay off Twitter

And as far as this season goes..............its pay cut or release Dez, your choice...................we are waiting for your decision.

willia451

Reaction score
Tony had enough years in the NFL by the time Dez showed up that he helped out Dez. Now the positions are reversed.

Dez has enough years in the NFL that he should be helping out Dak. But he can't.

He's too stupid.

Dez needs to go to a team with a vet QB that can help him out.

You know. Its a good thing Dez has the talent he does. Otherwise, he'd be a big fat zero irl.

Truth hurts? Well. There it is.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hahaha. The fans here talking bad about Dez but brushing of Irvings instagram antics is actually hilarious. No agendas at all here
High paid players that have thousands of fans wearing their Jersey will always get more criticism. Give David Irving a big contract and fans will start criticising him when he does dumb stuff.

Aven8

Reaction score
I'm so glad the scissor incident, and the hotel room in Irving, and the White House didn't let Irvin get distracted like this mental midget does over some tweets.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I'm so glad the scissor incident, and the hotel room in Irving, and the White House didn't let Irvin get distracted like this mental midget does over some tweets.
This dude buys a damn monkey and can’t even get that right. Par for the course.

Go run a damn route, Dez!

MileyDancer

Reaction score
No wonder DB's get in his head so easily. He cant even handle an internet troll.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Haven't come close to winning anything since the 90s, an old fool owner, a lame coach, and dumb players.

If I wasn't a Cowboys fan since childhood this team would be non-stop entertainment. :facepalm:

kskboys

Reaction score
So Dez is offended by the Twitter trolls........................don't care...............if you cant handle the criticism, stay off Twitter

And as far as this season goes..............its pay cut or release Dez, your choice...................we are waiting for your decision.
Reminds me of the kid who keeps crying when he touches a hot stove, but keeps touching it.

Verdict

Reaction score
Dez Bryant Lashes Out On Social Media

Dez+Bryant+Locker+Room.jpg

Read Full Story

Is this recent or an old story?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Reminds me of the kid who keeps crying when he touches a hot stove, but keeps touching it.

Exactly................no wonder DBs can get inside Dez's head on game day and totally distract him................cant handle some Twitter trolls:facepalm:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Instead of crying about how the internet trolls are so unfair to him, maybe, just maybe, he should be looking at film trying to figure out why he has gone 23 consecutive regular season games with a hundy.

Seriously, this has to be some sort of record...............has a Cowboys #1 WR ever gone 23 games without a hundy before, like in the history of the franchise?

Dam, when exactly did Dez start sucking this bad:huh:

superonyx

Reaction score
Exactly................no wonder DBs can get inside Dez's head on game day and totally distract him................cant handle some Twitter trolls:facepalm:
What did the twitter trolls say and what was his awful reaction?

I haven’t seen this tiny detail bother being mentioned.
Just more typical fans that come here to sound like Twitter trolls trying to get people fired up...

Are you on Twitter by chance?

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Man it just feel like the writing is on the wall with Dez. The cryptic messaging from the FO plus all the WR interviews at the combine. Just feels like his days are about to end in the next coming weeks.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Tony had enough years in the NFL by the time Dez showed up that he helped out Dez. Now the positions are reversed.

Dez has enough years in the NFL that he should be helping out Dak. But he can't.

He's too stupid.

Dez needs to go to a team with a vet QB that can help him out.

You know. Its a good thing Dez has the talent he does. Otherwise, he'd be a big fat zero irl.

Truth hurts? Well. There it is.

How do you know this? Like you really KNOW him irl.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The big bad man said hurts words on the internet!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa