Video: BST: Dez Bryant Lashes Out On Social Media

cern

Reaction score
last time dez threw a tantrum he got his way and the big bucks. and he was performing at an elite level. the same won't work this time. he's underperforming. sadly, when you think about his young life, the need to be loved is understandable. but it's time to be mature about things.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I’ve been saying repeatedly that Dez needs to get off social media. It’s clear what’s being said about him by fans and everyone else is bothering him. The Cowboys have told him to get off social media and they’ve been trying to get him to control his emotions during games but he can’t help himself. The Cowboys are clearly facing a dilemma with him. He’s still the teams best receiver despite his drop in production but he’s a distraction.

Big_D

Reaction score
If you can't handle criticism then stay away. He gains nothing by this. He's in the business of being under the microscope. That's the life of a football player. Got to learn to roll with it.

links18

Reaction score
What exactly is the organization's plan for the WR core? Do they even have one?

jay94

Reaction score
This won't end well for Dez here.

But if Rodgers, Brady, Brees, or Roethlisberger get their hands on him, look out.

Could very well end up an Eagle or Giant, too.

Yes if the elite qbs get him watch out, yes they can throw in that 12 inch window it requires for Dez on all routes besides dig and slants. If teams were smart they should be shading coverage to him for those two routes.

erod

Reaction score
Yes if the elite qbs get him watch out, yes they can throw in that 12 inch window it requires for Dez on all routes besides dig and slants. If teams were smart they should be shading coverage to him for those two routes.
An elite quarterback can back-shoulder teams to death with Dez. He can go up and grab those as well as anyone in football.

Dak only likes to throw downfield to receivers that are WIDE open. Problem is, this isn't college football.

jay94

Reaction score
For a 50 50 proposition, I'm sure there are better options with a higher %. Dak was the most accurate passer in tight windows last year according to NFL.

Donut

Reaction score
Lemme know if his wife starts making video's. She's a very cute girl...next

RoboQB

Reaction score
For a 50 50 proposition, I'm sure there are better options with a higher %. Dak was the most accurate passer in tight windows last year according to NFL.

Stats can be helpful to make a point at times.
Other times, stats are just numbers that can't tell the same story as a good pair of eyes.
Dak was very shaky in the back half of last season. I look for him to bounce back this year.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Dez Bryant Lashes Out On Social Media

Dez+Bryant+Locker+Room.jpg

Read Full Story
More of the same... Someone open the chute and jettison the trash.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wait, I read that he had matured so much or was that on DC.com? Or were those the same posters that confuse passion with a lack of self control?

My opinion is he deserves no more heat than quite a few other players but they're not getting paid the same. Ya ask for the big bucks, ya better deliver.

I heard Dak was going to tweet for Dez but he under threw him.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Wait, I read that he had matured so much or was that on DC.com? Or were those the same posters that confuse passion with a lack of self control?

My opinion is he deserves no more heat than quite a few other players but they're not getting paid the same. Ya ask for the big bucks, ya better deliver.

I heard Dak was going to tweet for Dez but he under threw him.
Passion looks a lot like uncontrolled emotion.

Proximo

Reaction score
This board is just as bad, if not worse. We are supposed to be brothers in arms having our favorite team in common and mostly treat each other like crap.

Meh, sports fandom is one thing. Nothing to take too too seriously.

But the last thing I need is to spend my time bantering with people on those other social media platforms about politics, religion, current events, etc. Or to see people's self absorbed posts or updates about every detail of their day.

Now, as far as this place goes, during the offseason I come here primarily for the news and not so much for the debates/discussions. Right now every thread is pretty much drenched in cynicism, or littered with snarky comments/jokes about how stupid Jerry is, or Garrett's clapping, etc. We're coming off of a disappointing season; it is what it is.

Things will pick up around the draft and then as we approach pre-season.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's clearly obvious that Stephen is disgusted with Dez, as much as Jerry remains a fan of his. It'll be interesting to see if he's retained or not. My inclination is to expect him to stay with the Cowboys, despite all that is happening to discourage it. The Cowboys' FO is highly allergic to bold action. They'd lose first.