Video: BST: Dez Bryant Lashes Out On Social Media

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Lashing out on social media...

That's something a little dork would say behind a screen. I swear where do they get these people? Lashing out. Like he's a child lashing out at mommy. Lol ok.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man it just feel like the writing is on the wall with Dez. The cryptic messaging from the FO plus all the WR interviews at the combine. Just feels like his days are about to end in the next coming weeks.

Lets hope so.

Cebrin

Reaction score
So its just 2 dorks talking about how Dez lashed out on Social Media and how this is the reason the Cowboys want to cut him......
How about actually showing or mentioning what he said worth of a segment?

It's the media that is trying to boost their ratings by Dez bashing behind this speculation that Dez is leaving town.
Typical for profit media and typical bored fan overreactions somehow turning into self fulfilling prophecies...

You're spot on. Dez has history with Jacques Taylor, too. He's a petty beat writer, pure scum.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
What did the twitter trolls say and what was his awful reaction?

I haven’t seen this tiny detail bother being mentioned.
Just more typical fans that come here to sound like Twitter trolls trying to get people fired up...

Are you on Twitter by chance?

Nah bro, I don't have a Twitter account..............I cant spend all day online talking chit

I'm a single dad with a 7 yr old daughter and I have to work for a living, and unlike Garrett, I actually have to deliver results to keep my job.;)

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Nah bro, I don't have a Twitter account..............I cant spend all day online talking chit

I'm a single dad with a 7 yr old daughter and I have to work for a living, and unlike Garrett, I actually have to deliver results to keep my job.;)
And maintain that Greek God physique...

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
why hasn't he been cut yet. could save ourselves a lot of trouble and just do what needs to be done.

And replace him with whom?

Things would be a lot better around here here if we had a real threat opposite of him other than that hands of stone dude T. Will...but that would make too much sense getting someone that actually teams have to account for.o_O

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Not gonna read the entire thread, but I hope I'm not the first one to notice this video is from freaking September of 2017 .

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
But if Rodgers, Brady, Brees, or Roethlisberger get their hands on him, look out.
Why?
It won't be a catch for any of them either.:lmao2:

Dez isn't going anywhere. Just a waste of time posting about it.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dez needs thicker skin.

Twitter was the absolute worst thing created for professional athletes.

100% or they should let someone filter out the bad ones as these guys are way too sensative.