Twitter: BTB: Cowboys next 6 games after the bye

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
4-2.

I think Minn game is tougher than people think...there is now more blue print on how to attack our defense. but also blue print on how to stop our offense. its going to be a shoot out.

Raiders is another trap game. I think we go to arrow head and beat KC...but after that emotional win, there is going to be a let down against Raiders who are sneaky good in some ways....

Saints are a farce

9-3 after 12 games.

I agree that they know how to attack our defense. But I doubt there is any way to stop our offense. No one has done it yet.

quickccc

Reaction score
before the season began.. i predicted the Cowboys would be 11-6 .... while we lost to Bucs ,, they've proven me wrong with a win over Pats.

the others i had as losses were
- KC Chiefs,
- at Wash (always a yearly problem in DC)
- .Arizona
- and Saints as that " flat" game loss

quickccc

Reaction score
I may be seeing thru Cowboys coloured lenses here but I dont see a loss there. Winston is so erratic Diggs may beat the INT record with that game alone. Broncos we play at home. Vikings always give us fits so that will be interesting (side note Ill be watching that game at the sports bar on my resort in Punta Cana). Mahomes vs Prescott is the only matchup that worries me but if the OL stays healthy our run game will destroy them. I dont see us losing but you're probably right we drop at least 1.

i always worry that we will have that " flat" game..... a game that we should easily win, ,but we end up playing down to the level of their lowly opponent. (Giants? Philly? Saints ?)

Several call that the " Trap" game.

i already have that Washington DC game as a trap one ... as we always tend to have a Halloween like game when we go there

phildadon86

Reaction score
i always worry that we will have that " flat" game..... a game that we should easily win, ,but we end up playing down to the level of their lowly opponent. (Giants? Philly? Saints ?)

Several call that the " Trap" game.

i already have that Washington DC game as a trap one ... as we always tend to have a Halloween like game when we go there
Under Garrett i would agree. This season we seem to be very prepared.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
I’ll know better after the Vikings game and seeing our injury list after that.

That’s a team that’s playing for survival already and on inclining momentum.

We do have 2 weeks to prepare for them, which is usually a help, albeit on the road.

Should have an improving injury report. Let’s hope Dak and Coopers health are improved greatly after this bye.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
IF we stay healthy, avoid any major CV19 issues, and play our game, I think we can have the division wrapped up by the end of this run.

Game by game, but looking at the entire rest of the schedule we have 4 tough games remaining: at Vikings, at Chiefs, at Saints & Arizona. Then we have all those divisional games late, which are always tight in most years.

cej757

Reaction score
5-1 with a loss to the Chiefs

Kansas city's defense is absolutely awful. I seriously think we can score on every possession against them without a single punt. I think we'll win 45- 28 or something like that. :flagwave:

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Using the phrase, “Having the division wrapped up by”….is humorous to me. We’ve played 35% of the season. Surely we all know by now that the NFL is completely unpredictable.

Don’t get me wrong- I believe the Cowboys will win this division handily. But I don’t count NFL chickens before the hatching occurs.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Alright, well I can see this has gone of the rails and now you're resorting to making things up.

I assume you can provide proof, right?
It's very hard to be happy knowing that we won't be able to truly compete now. We might win the division because it's so bad, but we're going to be an easy out in the playoffs.

Dak went 8-8 and then 1-3. Why would anyone think that changes by paying him as the 2nd highest paid QB ever? The team can't get better even if they wanted now.

Meanwhile, Tom Brady is about to take a team friendly deal and go to 2 or 3 more Super Bowls while we get knocked out every year early because we paid a sometimes is, sometimes isn't, depends on who we play, top 10 QB the 2nd highest QB contract ever.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Anywhere from 4-2 to 6-0 wouldn’t surprise me. I think 4-2 is the floor. It’ll be tough to win in Kansas City and we COULD slip up against the Vikings or Saints. I certainly don’t see us slipping up against Denver, Atlanta, or Vegas at home.
Mahomes looks like he is done for the year. So KC might not be a loss.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
@CowboysFaninHouston
"THE TEAM CAN'T GET ANY BETTER"

Try again. Also, get a life.
oh, I had forgotten about this, thought I spend a few minutes...about 5 minutes given how much bullshett you had out there...it clearly says...and I quote..

"Dak went 8-8 and then 1-3"

I didn't say it. you did. your words. never said team. clearly said Dak....you got called. you got proven wrong.... now you are trying to divert...

but again, those who ********* a lot, have short memories because they don't remember all their *********.

so here comes the routine, I live in your head, you are being emotional, you don't understand, blah blah blah....go ahead, get started

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
oh, I had forgotten about this, thought I spend a few minutes...about 5 minutes given how much bullshett you had out there...it clearly says...and I quote..

"Dak went 8-8 and then 1-3"

I didn't say it. you did. your words. never said team. clearly said Dak....you got called. you got proven wrong.... now you are trying to divert...

but again, those who ********* a lot, have short memories because they don't remember all their *********.

so here comes the routine, I live in your head, you are being emotional, you don't understand, blah blah blah....go ahead, get started
I should have elaborated it more clearly.

That's what you said yesterday, right?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think we go five and one. And that’s because of injuries