Twitter: BTB: Dak pretty much owns NFC East

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The thing is that no one is giving all the credit to one player. That’s just something you made up to fit your hate agenda. Makes you feel good I suppose.

What about Dak pretty much owns the NFC East doesn't give all the credit to one player?

I know you're Dak sensitive, but giving credit where credit is due (to the team) is not an insult to Prescott. I hope you someday can figure that out.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
What about Dak pretty much owns the NFC East doesn't give all the credit to one player?

I know you're Dak sensitive, but giving credit where credit is due (to the team) is not an insult to Prescott. I hope you someday can figure that out.
That’s a BTB quote. Not mine or anyone else’s. Again you just want to hate. It’s what you always do here.

ksadler1

Reaction score
I'm still not happy with the league about that one. Such a lame call. Whoever called it should have been suspended.

I'm curious to see what obscure call is made against the Cowboys this year to cost them a W. I don't care what some people say here about bias against this team. We get calls like this like no other team. Anyone care to prove this wrong and name some of these calls against other teams?...

PhillySpecial

Reaction score
I'm curious to see what obscure call is made against the Cowboys this year to cost them a W. I don't care what some people say here about bias against this team. We get calls like this like no other team. Anyone care to prove this wrong and name some of these calls against other teams?...

2nd Eagles/Cowboys game last year. Dallas fumbles the opening kickoff. Ruled not a fumble. Dallas retains the ball.
In the same game, an Eagles 75 yd. TD pass negated for PI when Goedert knocked away the DBs hands coming off the LOS. Knocking away a DBs hands within the first 5 yards of the LOS is legal just like it is for the DB to put his hands on TE/WR within the first 5 yards of the LOS.

ksadler1

Reaction score
2nd Eagles/Cowboys game last year. Dallas fumbles the opening kickoff. Ruled not a fumble. Dallas retains the ball.
In the same game, an Eagles 75 yd. TD pass negated for PI when Goedert knocked away the DBs hands coming off the LOS. Knocking away a DBs hands within the first 5 yards of the LOS is legal just like it is for the DB to put his hands on TE/WR within the first 5 yards of the LOS.

Yup, bad calls/non-calls. But I'm asking about penalties that are hardly ever called or even heard of for that matter.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

We definitely get some calls where it seems like there is bias or situations that have been pointed out where game after game our defense couldn't draw a holding call while our offense would get called for ticky-tack or non-existent ones.

I don't know the reason for it, but I'm hesitant to call it a conspiracy or bias.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Losers whine. What’s the Cowboys record agains the Eagirls the last few years?

PhillySpecial

Reaction score
Losers whine. What’s the Cowboys record agains the Eagirls the last few years?

Who's whining? ksadler1 asked for examples of calls/non-calls that go against other teams. I cited 2. It's hardly whining.

In meaningful games the record is 3-1 in the Cowboys favor. Counting the meaningless week 17 games in 2016 and 2017, it's 4-2, I think, in the Cowboys favor. Don't know what your question has to do with penalty calls/non-calls. But whatever. I hope I answered correctly.

Last edited:

Techsass

Reaction score
OK, but we earned those calls. Yeah, that's it. Because we know the refs all have family betting heavy against us.

PhillySpecial

Reaction score
Yup, bad calls/non-calls. But I'm asking about penalties that are hardly ever called or even heard of for that matter.

Tuck Rule Game? I get that the ball coming out of a QB's while his arm is moving forward is an incomplete pass. But Brady's arm was no longer coming forward. He had both hands on the ball at the time the ball was knocked out.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Who's whining? ksadler1 asked for examples of calls/non-calls that go against other teams. I cited 2. It's hardly whining.

In meaningful games the record is 3-1 in the Cowboys favor. Counting the meaningless week 17 games in 2016 and 2017, it's 4-2 in the Cowboys favor. Don't know what your question has to do with penalty calls/non-calls. But whatever. I hope I answered correctly.
It is whining when you named 2 that went the Cowboys way. Philthy fans are the worst.

Techsass

Reaction score
Tuck Rule Game? I get that the ball coming out of a QB's while his arm is moving forward is an incomplete pass. But Brady's arm was no longer coming forward. He had both hands on the ball at the time the ball was knocked out.
That's just East Coast bias. We see it all of the time, so we recognize it easier than y'all living out East.

PhillySpecial

Reaction score
It is whining when you named 2 that went the Cowboys way. Philthy fans are the worst.

I don't see most of the other Cowboys games. So I can't comment on something I haven't seen.

Do you have friends or relatives who are Eagles fans?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I don't see most of the other Cowboys games. So I can't comment on something I haven't seen.

Do you have friends or relatives who are Eagles fans?
Yes an ole Marine friend of mine who lives in Reading. He’s the only decent Philthy fan I’ve ever known. I went to the Pickle game when the Eagles kicked our ***. After the game there were 3 Eagirls fans who were drunk and cussing like Marines at anyone wearing a Cowboys jersey. They never made it out of the parking lot on their own.

ksadler1

Reaction score

I'm talking more about penalties that are never called or haven't been called in years. There was one last year against Lawrence (l believe) where he was moving and the 0Lineman had a false start. Lawrence never jumped off sides but they called some obscure penalty against him that even the announcers didn't understand. I'm not mentioning the no penalties for holding against our DLine because like l said, l was just bringing up penalties that are never called or heard of...

Last edited: