Twitter: BTB: Dak pretty much owns NFC East

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
So the Cowboys pretty much own the NFC East.

To emphasize this point, BTB points out that Dallas was 14-5 in the East the previous three seasons with Romo at QB (followed by 13-5 the past three seasons with Dak as QB).

Dak doesn't own the East. Romo didn't own the East. The Cowboys did, which probably is more of a testament to how bad the division has been overall than how great Dallas has been.
So rude of them to think that.
Dak is still a trainee who demands Brady monies.

IceBowler

Reaction score
I'm talking more about penalties that are never called or haven't been called in years. There was one last year against Lawrence (l believe) where he was moving and the 0Lineman had a false start. Lawrence never jumped off sides but they called some obscure penalty against him that even the announcers didn't understand. I'm not mentioning the no penalties for holding against our DLine because like l said, l was just bringing up penalties that are never called or heard of...

Let's not forget the "Breaking the huddle" call in the playoff game against GB ... on Crayton I believe .. craziest crap up to that point. Oh, and the fact that GB goes something like 14 quarters WITHOUT a holding penalty .. physically impossible in comic universe we inhabit.

Brax

Reaction score
Losers whine. What’s the Cowboys record agains the Eagirls the last few years?
It didn't look like they were losers or whining when that Lombardi was hoisted. I know you can't be a jarhead they don't come that dumb.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
2nd Eagles/Cowboys game last year. Dallas fumbles the opening kickoff. Ruled not a fumble. Dallas retains the ball.
In the same game, an Eagles 75 yd. TD pass negated for PI when Goedert knocked away the DBs hands coming off the LOS. Knocking away a DBs hands within the first 5 yards of the LOS is legal just like it is for the DB to put his hands on TE/WR within the first 5 yards of the LOS.

1) There was no clear recovery of the ball. That’s why it was ruled in such a way.

2) The Eagles scored a TD on that drive anyway.