BTB: Gil Brandt ranked his top five Dallas Cowboys quarterbacks, Prescott was three and Romo 5

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I’m not trying to change your view. I’m only disputing your characterization of Danny. I’ve done nothing but respond to your post. If you want to end it can end right here.

You disputed my characterization of White repeatedly. I’ve done nothing but respond to your posts you initiated this.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don’t avoid questions or fans attempting to challenge me.
Oh. You need to be right on an opinion forum. Of course.

You believe your characterization is gospel so it’s not allowed to be disputed. Lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Oh. You need to be right on an opinion forum. Of course.

You believe your characterization is gospel so it’s not allowed to be disputed. Lol

Everything we’re arguing is based on opinion. You’ve falsely misrepresented my characterization of White repeatedly. On a scale of 1 to 10 how do you grade his playoff numbers and performances?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Everything we’re arguing is based on opinion. You’ve falsely misrepresented my characterization of White repeatedly. On a scale of 1 to 10 how do you grade his playoff numbers and performances?
Possibly I have misread your characterization. It’s struck a nerve with me initially and why I responded.

I’m not a stat person. I’m not interested nor will look them up. I do know he finished with most of the Cowboys passing records.

I thought Danny was average to above average. He made Pro Bowl a couple times I think. Definitely not Ring of Honor potential.

I didn’t think he was why we didn’t have more success. As soon as we lost Danny our franchise nose-dived in 1986 and never really recovered in Landry’s last years. I’d conclude Danny was an important part of the success we had in the 80’s.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Possibly I have misread your characterization. It’s struck a nerve with me initially and why I responded.

I’m not a stat person. I’m not interested nor will look them up. I do know he finished with most of the Cowboys passing records.

I thought Danny was average to above average. He made Pro Bowl a couple times I think. Definitely not Ring of Honor potential.

I didn’t think he was why we didn’t have more success. As soon as we lost Danny our franchise nose-dived in 1986 and never really recovered in Landry’s last years. I’d conclude Danny was an important part of the success we had in the 80’s.

You’re just now realizing that you possibly misread my characterization of him? lol You misread it big time! I gave my ranking of Danny White where do you rank him amongst Cowboys QBs?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You’re just now realizing that you possibly misread my characterization of him? lol You misread it big time! I gave my ranking of Danny White where do you rank him amongst Cowboys QBs?
I’m not into rankings of such as it’s all speculative. It serves no purpose to me.

But I’d begin with our HOFamers and Ring of Honors inductees.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I’m not into rankings of such as it’s all speculative. It serves no purpose to me.

If you don’t want to answer questions and engage in a discussion what’s the purpose in responding? I say Romo was better than White agree or disagree? We’ll continue this tomorrow until it ends up in the Overtime Zone. :thumbup:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If you don’t want to answer questions and engage in a discussion what’s the purpose in responding? I say Romo was better than White agree or disagree? We’ll continue this tomorrow until it ends up in the Overtime Zone. :thumbup:
That’s a silly discussion. Who cares?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That’s a silly discussion. Who cares?

At least I’m attempting to have a discussion. You won’t answer any questions you just want to play a game of tag you’re it. That’s what’s silly! The topic is about the rankings of Cowboys QBs and you don’t want to discuss it.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
At least I’m attempting to have a discussion. You won’t answer any questions you just want to play a game of tag you’re it. That’s what’s silly! The topic is about the rankings of Cowboys QBs and you don’t want to discuss it.
I made my comments to this discussion early on in this thread.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don’t have to follow your instructions. Lol

You’re afraid answer so you’re diverting. Pretty obvious you have an agenda. I demand that you message me back. Follow my instructions! lol