News: BTB: the Pass rusher Cowboys need: Bradlee Anae

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And its' a reason why those certain coaches are not here anymore, while others were remaining here .
in fact, those very same coaches were exited outta here before Quinn was even sought out as the new DC

that's how upset and disappointed upper management was with the likes of the same coaches some felt they had
decision to make and damn the fans that have no right to protest who and who not should be playing on the field.

Coaches are there to play their decisions, but if they get it wrong, the players, the team is gonna pay the price for that
decisions, we've seen that happen in various areas and units ..just as we've seen it flourish under new coaches that get those
decisions right .
Yes, the coaches didn't do a good job so they lost their job. No argument there. Time will tell if not playing Anae was one of the mistakes they made.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Then why the writing in CAPS and strong language if you weren't upset that you hadn't been allowed to see him play? It certainly didn't come across as calmly making a matter of fact point. And why not tell me this a long time ago instead of arguing with me? If you had said early on your only intent was only to state a point of fact and agreed that it was the coaches decision there would have been no disagreement.
Uggg. I wrote that part in caps because we haven't seen him play. I wasn't arguing with you and in fact you were arguing with me. I've always agreed with 99% of your posts. We're just on different wavelengths here and we should just drop it. Sorry if you thought I was arguing with you.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Uggg. I wrote that part in caps because we haven't seen him play. I wasn't arguing with you and in fact you were arguing with me. I've always agreed with 99% of your posts. We're just on different wavelengths here and we should just drop it. Sorry if you thought I was arguing with you.
The words would mean the same without caps, and it's well accepted that using all CAPs (and strong language) is for emphasis and/or emotion. Plus I mentioned several times I was responding based on the appearance you were upset at not having seen him play, so that was out there to settle a long time before now. That's where my confusion comes from.

But you are right that we have generally seemed to be pretty aligned on topics, and I have found you to be a reasonable and rational poster, so if I misinterpreted I apologize.