Recommended BTB: Trolling The Nation for Eagles at Cowboys

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Love these threads.

Man the refs destroying the integrity of the game. Goodell and the competition committee need to figure this out quick.

Waaaaaay too many games affected by refs this season.

But— man what a win. Game for the ages.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Seeing Philly fans in torment gives me great pleasure not because I'm a psychopath, but because I know if the outcome were different than they'd be running their mouths to 11.

They've bought themselves a lifetime of IDGAF's after Irvin went down.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Is it just me or did these things used to be a lot funnier?
Kind of depends on who we playing. The best one so far this year has been the giants game...I enjoy reading them all though.

The best one last season was the raiders game...

Nexx

Reaction score
Titans Dak is going to get a lot of credit for this win. His success was all Cooper playing like he’s worth 2 1st round picks. Him and Elliot carried the crap out of that offense.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sounds like the direct opposite of some cowboys fans...

Eagles I know how to solve this. I’m going to write a long letter to Jeffrey when our season is over. Trade Wentz for Dak. Straight up best possible scenario.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL

Eagles We are killing the Cowboys in yards...East and West around the line of scrimmage
Posted by iNoms on Dec 9, 2018 | 6:01 PM

Eagles Carson's neck is hurting because he is choking.