Recommended BTB: Trolling The Nation for Eagles at Cowboys

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just shows you where the blame tends to go, win or lose, from any fanbase. Stafford with 100 passing yards and he's a locked in franchise QB for Detroit for the foreseeable future. FWIW I always thought he wasn't worth it, glad it's not my $.

Fans blame the QB and the HC, no matter what, yep. Then they do a 180 when things go well and don't seem to see the inconsistencies.

Reactions: CWR

SackMaster

Reaction score
Unfortunately, "Dallas Fans" = "Eagles Fans".

Eagles Wentz is holding this team back.
Posted by insaneeaglesfanatic on Dec 9, 2018 | 4:37 PM

Eagles These overthrows have been killers.
Posted by Bleeding Green In Skins Country on Dec 9, 2018 | 4:37 PM

Eagles Could Wentz complete a deep throw? Seems like he hasn't hit one all season.
Posted by nononono on Dec 9, 2018 | 4:38 PM

Eagles Wentz just overthrew yet another open receiver. Tate had a step on the DB. Wentz has missed WAY too many big throws this season
Posted by nononono on Dec 9, 2018 | 4:58 PM

Eagles Gotta stop making excuses for Wentz. He just isn’t that good
Posted by insaneeaglesfanatic on Dec 9, 2018 | 4:59 PM

Eagles We need McNabb to come in and show Wentz how to "lower" his throws. Average his worm-burners with Carson’s overthrows and we hit the receiver on the numbers.
Posted by 17thandShunk on Dec 9, 2018 | 4:59 PM

Eagles Prescott >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wentz in both DAl-PHI games this season
Posted by nononono on Dec 9, 2018 | 5:06 PM

Eagles Wow, are people on here finally starting to realize Wentz is overrrated and not that good?
Posted by ZX2355 on Dec 9, 2018 | 5:09 PM

Eagles Carson Wentz is overrated. Dude is just an average QB with a little athleticism. McNabb was far more accurate. Especially on deep throws. I don’t think we should extend him. There are better QBs coming into the league that can play the new NFL game. Wentz can’t.
Posted by soundbones on Dec 9, 2018 | 5:11 PM

Eagles Hard for me to admit: Sack Prescott better than Wentz
Posted by section 712 on Dec 9, 2018 | 5:21 PM

Eagles So much for the Wentz "prove it game." He isn’t playing like the best QB in the division
Posted by insaneeaglesfanatic on Dec 9, 2018 | 5:27 PM

Eagles Wentz is now worrying me. A lot. He’s worrying me to the point where I am already convinced he’s reached his peak. The guy just doesn’t have what it takes. He’s getting worse. I don’t know what else to say. The injury excuse has been overused.
Posted by TheFranchiseWentz on Dec 9, 2018 | 5:35 PM

Eagles Wentz can't process the game fast anymore
Posted by HowieHoesMan on Dec 9, 2018 | 5:36 PM

Eagles Take Carson out and put Foles in
Posted by Corey isiah on Dec 9, 2018 | 5:36 PM

Eagles Another Wentz fumble
Posted by CelticsEaglesClemsonRedSoxBayern on Dec 9, 2018 | 5:36 PM

Eagles Knew that was coming Wentz holding way way to long
Posted by Joey0210 on Dec 9, 2018 | 5:36 PM

Eagles Wentz choking big time
Posted by Eaglecool on Dec 9, 2018 | 5:37 PM

Eagles OK Wentz actually has to be benched, might help him. He is the reason we are losing
Posted by insaneeaglesfanatic on Dec 9, 2018 | 5:37 PM

Eagles He has the hero gene which there is no cure for.
Posted by Hail2DougieP on Dec 9, 2018 | 5:38 PM

Eagles Carson Wince. SMH this game was a big moment to showcase why he's the guy. Instead he's folded like a lawn chair.
Posted by jXn on Dec 9, 2018 | 5:47 PM

Eagles I know how to solve this. I’m going to write a long letter to Jeffrey when our season is over. Trade Wentz for Dak. Straight up best possible scenario.
Posted by Eaglefarts on Dec 9, 2018 | 5:54 PM

Eagles I would put 6 guys on Ertz not even bother to cover the rest.
Posted by insaneeaglesfanatic on Dec 9, 2018 | 6:13 PM

Eagles How does Wentz miss a screen pass???
Posted by Chinacat Steve on Dec 9, 2018 | 6:14 PM

Eagles Wentz is a joke. What a complete fraud this bum is. The whole team should just give up at this point. This team has no heart. Completely unprepared.
Posted by TheFranchiseWentz on Dec 9, 2018 | 6:17 PM

Eagles Does Wentz have like a blind spot that follows Smallwood around the whole field?
Posted by insaneeaglesfanatic on Dec 9, 2018 | 6:40 PM

Eagles Wentz is so predictable and blind
Posted by insaneeaglesfanatic on Dec 9, 2018 | 6:41 PM

Eagles Terrible decision there Wentz.
Posted by bdawk4ever on Dec 9, 2018 | 6:41 PM

Eagles ZERO…the number of people who believe Carson Wentz can lead a 4th quarter comeback. Lord have mercy.
Posted by soundbones on Dec 9, 2018 | 6:50 PM

Eagles Man Wentz isn’t clutch, and isn’t good
Posted by insaneeaglesfanatic on Dec 9, 2018 | 7:01 PM

Eagles I can't remember Wentz throwing an anticipation throw all year
Posted by HowieHoesMan on Dec 9, 2018 | 7:01 PM

Eagles Wentz watches one receiver the whole time
Posted by CelticsEaglesClemsonRedSoxBayern on Dec 9, 2018 | 7:01 PM

Seriously, replace "Wentz" with "Dak" and you might as well be talking about the same QB.

Sure, it would be awesome to have the "Perfect Quarterback", but until the game is played by Androids (and even then, it will rely on human programming so good luck with that), there has never been, or will be, a perfect QB.

But of course, for fans nowadays, the grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side.

SMH

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Does reading how Eagles fans talk about Wentz make any of you reconsider how you talk about Prescott by any chance? Or does it only seem juvenile and misguided when it's about another team?
You could easily trade Dak's name for Wentz and mirror the majority of the negative comments about Dak in the CowboyZone: holds the ball too long, can't make the deep throw, poor decision-making, etc, etc.

And, you know what? The Philly organization will stick with Wentz as they should and, I might add, as we should stick with Dak.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Unfortunately, "Dallas Fans" = "Eagles Fans".

Eagles Could Wentz complete a deep throw? Seems like he hasn't hit one all season.

Eagles Wentz just overthrew yet another open receiver. Tate had a step on the DB. Wentz has missed WAY too many big throws this season

Eagles We need McNabb to come in and show Wentz how to "lower" his throws. Average his worm-burners with Carson’s overthrows and we hit the receiver on the numbers.

Eagles Wow, are people on here finally starting to realize Wentz is overrrated and not that good?
Posted by ZX2355 on Dec 9, 2018 | 5:09 PM

Eagles Carson Wentz is overrated. Dude is just an average QB with a little athleticism. McNabb was far more accurate. Especially on deep throws. I don’t think we should extend him. There are better QBs coming into the league that can play the new NFL game. Wentz can’t.

Eagles So much for the Wentz "prove it game." He isn’t playing like the best QB in the division
Posted by insaneeaglesfanatic on Dec 9, 2018 | 5:27 PM

Eagles Wentz is now worrying me. A lot. He’s worrying me to the point where I am already convinced he’s reached his peak. The guy just doesn’t have what it takes. He’s getting worse. I don’t know what else to say. The injury excuse has been overused.

Eagles Another Wentz fumble
Posted by CelticsEaglesClemsonRedSoxBayern on Dec 9, 2018 | 5:36 PM

Eagles Knew that was coming Wentz holding way way to long
Posted by Joey0210 on Dec 9, 2018 | 5:36 PM

Eagles Wentz choking big time
Posted by Eaglecool on Dec 9, 2018 | 5:37 PM

Eagles OK Wentz actually has to be benched, might help him. He is the reason we are losing
Posted by insaneeaglesfanatic on Dec 9, 2018 | 5:37 PM

Eagles He has the hero gene which there is no cure for.
Posted by Hail2DougieP on Dec 9, 2018 | 5:38 PM

Eagles Carson Wince. SMH this game was a big moment to showcase why he's the guy. Instead he's folded like a lawn chair.
Posted by jXn on Dec 9, 2018 | 5:47 PM

Eagles I know how to solve this. I’m going to write a long letter to Jeffrey when our season is over. Trade Wentz for Dak. Straight up best possible scenario.
Posted by Eaglefarts on Dec 9, 2018 | 5:54 PM

Eagles I would put 6 guys on Ertz not even bother to cover the rest.
Posted by insaneeaglesfanatic on Dec 9, 2018 | 6:13 PM

Eagles How does Wentz miss a screen pass???
Posted by Chinacat Steve on Dec 9, 2018 | 6:14 PM

Eagles Wentz is a joke. What a complete fraud this bum is. The whole team should just give up at this point. This team has no heart. Completely unprepared.
Posted by TheFranchiseWentz on Dec 9, 2018 | 6:17 PM

Eagles Does Wentz have like a blind spot that follows Smallwood around the whole field?
Posted by insaneeaglesfanatic on Dec 9, 2018 | 6:40 PM

Eagles Wentz is so predictable and blind
Posted by insaneeaglesfanatic on Dec 9, 2018 | 6:41 PM

Eagles Terrible decision there Wentz.
Posted by bdawk4ever on Dec 9, 2018 | 6:41 PM

Eagles ZERO…the number of people who believe Carson Wentz can lead a 4th quarter comeback. Lord have mercy.
Posted by soundbones on Dec 9, 2018 | 6:50 PM

Eagles Man Wentz isn’t clutch, and isn’t good
Posted by insaneeaglesfanatic on Dec 9, 2018 | 7:01 PM

Eagles I can't remember Wentz throwing an anticipation throw all year
Posted by HowieHoesMan on Dec 9, 2018 | 7:01 PM

Eagles Wentz watches one receiver the whole time
Posted by CelticsEaglesClemsonRedSoxBayern on Dec 9, 2018 | 7:01 PM

Seriously, replace "Wentz" with "Dak" and you might as well be talking about the same QB.

Sure, it would be awesome to have the "Perfect Quarterback", but until the game is played by Androids (and even then, it will rely on human programming so good luck with that), there has never been, or will be, a perfect QB.

But of course, for fans nowadays, the grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side.

SMH

They're both flawed, Dak had a great 2016, Wentz had a great 2017, they're both having middling 2018s. Wentz was a 2nd overall pick, Dak was the 8th QB taken. If I were the Iggles, alarms would be going off and I'd want to figure out how to help the guy I gave up half a draft to get.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
And that's what makes this forum great. We have a diversity of opinions. How drab it would be if everyone thought the same. I even appreciate your contributions.
We need some back and forth. Makes the place interesting. :)
There’s nothing wrong with critsizing the team from time to time. Lord knows, there have been some bonehead mistakes. The FO believing that we’d be fine with those receivers at the beginning of the year was a colossal mistake. What I don’t like is fans that constantly complain even when we win. Over and over again. And when one of their narratives is taken away by good play, or good coaching, they find something else to ***** about.

BigD_95

Reaction score
I like this one:

Eagles: I'm getting this sinking feeling that the Cowboys' D is good enough to win the SuperBowl.
Posted by Hail2DougieP on Dec 9, 2018 | 5:23 PM

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

Eagles Wentz has been dog poop today! Wake up man!
Posted by EaglesFanatic80 on Dec 9, 2018 | 4:58 PM

Eagles The most frustrating part about this season is I’ve lost a ton of faith in the coach and QB.
Posted by Eagles_Pelicans_A's_Sharks on Dec 9, 2018 | 5:21 PM

Doing the lord's work JT.

I was reading the article and felt like I was right back at home in our forum with the way they were talking about Wentz. Unreal how similiar the comments are

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
He also takes a lot of sacks, doesn't run for yardage as much as he should and fumbles quite a bit. I believe he averages 1 fumble a game. Has to learn to climb in the pocket more and fumble less.

If he's already this good while doing these things, just imagine how good he'll be with a healthy Oline.
Dang 1980 we're gonna have a top 10 QB, good looking out!