Buccaneers vs Eagles game thread

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
jFD9Qax.jpg

Actually, doesn't that Colts pick go to the second round if Wentz doesn't play a certain amount of snaps? I'm thinking he may not qualify.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If Canady gets bounced to make room for Joseph, then he will be picked up by the Bucs. Or some other team.
The Cowboys have numerous CBs on the PS now. It would not surprise me if one is poached.
Canady getting bounced to make room for KJ would anger me greatly. Canady is Jourdan Lewis's backup in the Nickel.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
There's a fine line between taunting and celebrating. The Eagles' player got it because he stood there over the running back while he was trying to go back on the field. IMO, Fournette played it up and got the flag thrown. Brown did not aim his celebration at a particular player.

I get it. I'm just pointing out the stupidity of the whole taunting rule. It's a game of emotions. Who cares it they trash talk or taunt? If a player is that thin skinned, then play better. Don't go crying to the ref.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
If the Colts are on pace to be picking top 10 how on earth do they not bench Wentz so they can keep their 1st rounder and draft a quarterbackz

Exactly! The Eagles did that. It'd serve them right. Plus, what's to say that the Colts don't point out the injury history, call it a lost season, and just see what Eason has? That's what I'd be thinking of doing.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Exactly! The Eagles did that. It'd serve them right. Plus, what's to say that the Colts don't point out the injury history, call it a lost season, and just see what Eason has? That's what I'd be thinking of doing.
Talk about karma…anyone know how much time Wentz actually has to miss to screw up their chances of a first rounder?