News: Bucky Brooks 2022 NFL mock draft 1.0

Sydla

Reaction score
this x100
Give me OL or DL at 24

It's obvious to everyone not named Jerry and Stephen that this team needs a serious injection into both lines.

Honestly, if we picked all OL and DL, I wouldn't quibble. LOL.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Green as a LG would be money. I am assuming C-Will is good as gone, and Green's a better player right now than McGovern is no question.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Green to me is like the Zach Martin pick. (Not comparing the players with this at all). But you see the flashy picks all around. Some are disappointed by going the trenches. You see the pass rushers, the receiver etc. You end up with Green over a LB, WR etc. Green comes in and is a 10 year starter, multiple pro bowls, reinvigorates the O-Line. To me its, 1a)Green, 1b)Dean, 1c) Johnson. I am content and happy with any of the 3 and they all come in as Day one starters.

I think Penning is going to rise after this week. Solid film, solid measurables and a dominant week of practice could go a long way to him rising.

Pickett is going to be one of those panic QB picks. Same as Ridder. Teams always want to panic pick when QB's start moving.

I would die if Philly got Hamilton. I would double die if somehow they landed him @ 15 and then Johnson @ 19!

I like Bucky. He is always an out side of the box thinker. His mocks will change 1,000 times by then. But I love that he attempts to be different and think differently.

Either way, naming Hurts as their starter, they're getting three good players and I hate it (lol)