Bucs hire two female coaches

RamziD

Reaction score
In sports men play ya

Women dont play in the NFL...

What’s the difference? They’re coaching all women’s teams. Some women have played organized, competitive football and know a heckuva lot about football.

Anyway, whatever, couldn’t care less about your opinion. Just probing your primitive psyche.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
What’s the difference? They’re coaching all women’s teams. Some women have played organized, competitive football and know a heckuva lot about football.

Anyway, whatever, couldn’t care less about your opinion. Just probing your primitive psyche.
If you didnt care than why did you ask...

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score

Can you name mlb and NBA teams coached by women? It's not just football.

Women's sports strategies and techniques are different than mens because their bodies have significantly different characteristics.

EST_1986

Reaction score

Women's sports strategies and techniques are different than mens because their bodies have significantly different characteristics.
so you're saying women aren't smart enough to know there's a a difference and adjust their coaching style?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Becky Hammon with the Spurs. She will eventually be the 1st female head coach in the NBA. She coached the Spurs summer league team to the championship a couple of years ago.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Women coaching men in a all mens sport seems pretty ridiculous to me, it is where I live in Montana...would never happen here

The number of great coaches who never played football is limited, maybe they can but they're going to have to really shine before we see a significant number of them in the NFL, I think...

Londonboy

Reaction score
The number of great coaches who never played football is limited, maybe they can but they're going to have to really shine before we see a significant number of them in the NFL, I think...

Not having a go at You here, but I have a problem with that mentality, whether They succeed or fail is on Them as individuals, They shouldn't be viewed as some sort of test case for an entire Gender (but I agree that They probably will be, much like the NBA's 1st female ref was a few years ago).

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Not having a go at You here, but I have a problem with that mentality, whether They succeed or fail is on Them as individuals, They shouldn't be viewed as some sort of test case for an entire Gender (but I agree that They probably will be, much like the NBA's 1st female ref was a few years ago).

Yes I was talking actuality, not what should be.

Didn't say I felt they should be a test case, but like you said, they probably will be, and to me it's pretty much a sure thing.

Same as it was for black coaches.

Just the world we live in...