Bucs hire two female coaches

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
So they won't be in the locker room?

Probably, but the players aren't totally unclothed at halftime, either. And one of the coaches is a strength and conditioning assistant, doubt she'll be in the locker room.

I'm sure they can find a room for her away from the mass of players anyway, don't see being in the locker room is a problem..

408Cowboy

Reaction score
lol... yeah you showed your ignorance. I said nothing about their gender having anything to do with succeeding as a coach.

Understanding football, knowing technique, what to do in certain situations, or what play to call, has nothing to do with what I said, or their gender at all.

A man is going to get points across, or know how to word things better to have less friction bending a player to their will in football.

A woman would be able to do the same for a female in the WNBA, for example.

My point really wasn't that hard to comprehend. Especially for you, the smartest ________ on this forum.
Women have a built in mom tone guaranteed to make even the dumbest dude look up and pay attention. So that's a moot point.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
Probably, but the players aren't totally unclothed at halftime, either. And one of the coaches is a strength and conditioning assistant, doubt she'll be in the locker room.

I'm sure they can find a room for her away from the mass of players anyway, don't see being in the locker room is a problem..
Hmm, in my locker room experience, a female changes the entire tone and feel of the locker room.

DcFootball4

Reaction score
To me it doesn’t have anything to do with woman not being able to do the job of coaching. To me it’s just having a place where a guy can be a guy type deal.

Also, from earlier reading it’s ridiculous that people throw insults because someone disagrees with them, trying to make yourself somehow seem superior by belittling someone is quite pathetic.

zerofill

Reaction score
Nice try in trying to spin your way out of it. But your words are you’re words. Your quote:

Men and women think differently... period.

So yeah, I don't think women should be coaching in the NFL.

I'm just going to let you interpret it however you want, since you do that anyway lol.

Birdgang

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with ANY person getting hired, as long as the earned it and are qualified. I dont see this going crazy since they are not first ones Cards and Bills have that title and didnt hear much of either last year.

csirl

Reaction score
I know 3 women who have coached adult male football teams. One was a Head Coach for a couple of years. Another was a GM for several years as well as having coached.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
I went once and got a speeding ticket. They made me give them a check right there on the spot because I was from out of state. Too bad the guy didn't notice I dated it two months out so when I got home I closed out the account.
Very nice. :thumbup:

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
To me it doesn’t have anything to do with woman not being able to do the job of coaching. To me it’s just having a place where a guy can be a guy type deal.

Also, from earlier reading it’s ridiculous that people throw insults because someone disagrees with them, trying to make yourself somehow seem superior by belittling someone is quite pathetic.
That's good old @Rockport

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Women coaching men in a all mens sport seems pretty ridiculous to me, it is where I live in Montana...would never happen here
Nor should it. This is just ridiculous pandering to the obsessive left wing of this country. It is just as stupid as woman reporters going into men's locker rooms for interviews.