Bucs hire two female coaches

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
He just searched for the meaning of hypocrite on askjeeves

You should close your account here. By your logic, you've never played in the NFL or have been associated with it, so you aren't qualified to have an opinion on anything NFL nor do any analysis. You don't want to be a hypocrite do you?

Mobinvans

Reaction score
You should close your account here. By your logic, you've never played in the NFL or have been associated with it, so you aren't qualified to have an opinion on anything NFL nor do any analysis. You don't want to be a hypocrite do you?
Seems like you mad bro...

Kevinicus

Reaction score

Sorry...that doesn't follow his logic IMO.

revospeed

Reaction score
I'm all for it. I think it's great that the Bucs are hiring women in a coaching role. It's been proven over and over that women can do anything men can do, except successfully oppress another gender.

zerofill

Reaction score
Anyone ever heard of the book, Men are from mars Women are from Venus?

Men and women think differently... period.

So yeah, I don't think women should be coaching in the NFL.
I don't think men should be coaching in the WNBA...

Has nothing to do with women or men being able to perform the job in either instance.

Although we better not hear of some guy saying some woman was hot, and a female coach over hearing it, and complaining... Because
the nature of the locker room etc, is not going to change, just because a woman became a coach. So they will all have to get over that.
I wouldn't even sign a male or female coach these days, without them signing something that covered all #metoo type things.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Anyone ever heard of the book, Men are from mars Women are from Venus?

I don't think men should be coaching in the WNBA...

Has nothing to do with women or men being able to perform the job in either instance.

Although we better not hear of some guy saying some woman was hot, and a female coach over hearing it, and complaining... Because
the nature of the locker room etc, is not going to change, just because a woman became a coach. So they will all have to get over that.
I wouldn't even sign a male or female coach these days, without them signing something that covered all #metoo type things.
Becky Hammon is going to go down as a great NBA head coach. You’re full of it. Any ******* knows men and women are different. Both have their strengths and weaknesses. But neither one’s weakness would have anything to do being able to succeed as a coach. Give me a break. Damn, ignorance is prevalent in this country.

zerofill

Reaction score
Becky Hammon is going to go down as a great NBA head coach. You’re full of it. Any ******* knows men and women are different. Both have their strengths and weaknesses. But neither one’s weakness would have anything to do being able to succeed as a coach. Give me a break. Damn, ignorance is prevalent in this country.

lol... yeah you showed your ignorance. I said nothing about their gender having anything to do with succeeding as a coach.

Understanding football, knowing technique, what to do in certain situations, or what play to call, has nothing to do with what I said, or their gender at all.

A man is going to get points across, or know how to word things better to have less friction bending a player to their will in football.

A woman would be able to do the same for a female in the WNBA, for example.

My point really wasn't that hard to comprehend. Especially for you, the smartest ________ on this forum.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
lol... yeah you showed your ignorance. I said nothing about their gender having anything to do with succeeding as a coach.

Understanding football, knowing technique, what to do in certain situations, or what play to call, has nothing to do with what I said, or their gender at all.

A man is going to get points across, or know how to word things better to have less friction bending a player to their will in football.

A woman would be able to do the same for a female in the WNBA, for example.

My point really wasn't that hard to comprehend. Especially for you, the smartest ________ on this forum.

Nice try in trying to spin your way out of it. But your words are you’re words. Your quote: