Twitter: Bucs lose WR Godwin for rest of season

75boyz

Reaction score
I like teams to be at full strength so there is less room for excuses.
But first Hopkins in Arizona, although only for the rest of regular season I believe, and now Godwin in Tampa for the year...

If ever there was a year that circumstances seemed to be lining up.

Now all that's needed is an improbable one seed.

jmo

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
But first Hopkins in Arizona, although only for the rest of regular season I believe, and now Godwin in Tampa for the year...

jmo
Nobody was saying, "Man, I wish Dak had played against us" last year. I seriously doubt they feel bad that Tyron Smith has missed time. I have zero sympathy for other teams. Injuries are part of the game and you have to deal with it. We just have to line up and beat whoever is across from us. If we win the Superbowl this year, are any of us going to look back and say "yeah we won, but AZ not having Hopkins against us really taints this title."

75boyz

Reaction score
Nobody was saying, "Man, I wish Dak had played against us" last year. I seriously doubt they feel bad that Tyron Smith has missed time. I have zero sympathy for other teams. Injuries are part of the game and you have to deal with it. We just have to line up and beat whoever is across from us. If we win the Superbowl this year, are any of us going to look back and say "yeah we won, but AZ not having Hopkins against us really taints this title."

Yeah,
I'm pretty much a banner waver for the don't use injuries as excuses crowd here but I try my best to apply it evenly and try to point it out when extreme bias is shown either way.

jmo

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Contact year. That’s too bad. With the way players recover from ACL injuries these days he should still be able to cash in though.

Hardline

Reaction score
Mike Evans and Antonio Brown are much, much better than average. Not to mention an all-time great TE in Gronk.

We saw how he did with average WRs last night though.

I’m sorry the results slapped you right in your mouth.
:lmao2:
No one said Evans,Brown and Gronk are average.
Try keeping up.

DripTooHard

Reaction score

jmo

Excuses? Injuries are part of the game. Cowboys have had theirs this year and last year. Good teams overcome them.

rambo2

Reaction score
Their big running back is hurting as well. He took some huge shots yesterday.