Twitter: Bucs lose WR Godwin for rest of season

cej757

Reaction score
I like teams to be at full strength so there is less room for excuses.
But first Hopkins in Arizona, although only for the rest of regular season I believe, and now Godwin in Tampa for the year...

If ever there was a year that circumstances seemed to be lining up.

Now all that's needed is an improbable one seed.

jmo

Hopkins is out unless they make the Super bowl was the last I heard.

quickccc

Reaction score
Huge loss among Bucs WRs

... With AB out ,..Brady had Godwin to go to when Mike Evans mysteriously becomes only slightly visible or much of a none factor.

Reactions: CWR

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
Yeah,
I'm pretty much a banner waver for the don't use injuries as excuses crowd here but I try my best to apply it evenly and try to point it out when extreme bias is shown either way.

jmo
Not a single team is 100% healthy at this point of the season. Some have it worse than others, no doubt. But that's the way it is and you play with the guys you have available. No excuses. Championship teams can overcome some injuries and bumps in the road along the way.

Reaction score
Brown is back next week. Evans and Fournette injuries are game to game setbacks

They will be fine

cej757

Reaction score
Brown is back next week. Evans and Fournette injuries are game to game setbacks

They will be fine

They should be fine for the playoffs, but this could hurt them with seeding. They could easily fall to the 4th seed with another loss.

75boyz

Reaction score
Not a single team is 100% healthy at this point of the season. Some have it worse than others, no doubt. But that's the way it is and you play with the guys you have available. No excuses. Championship teams can overcome some injuries and bumps in the road along the way.

Hey, you'll never get any argument from me from this perspective you shared here.
There have been many here to have leaned on the injury excuse as a scapegoat for performance in the past.
And as you stated so specifically here, no team is 100 percent healthy at this point.
Additionally, and if being completely honest, the Cowboys current overall team health would be considered more healthy than a great majority of all teams, to include playoff teams.

So yeah,
I won't be the one blaming injuries in a loss trust me.

jmo

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
And the Saints have done that to him all 4 times he's played them as a Buc.

It's the other 30 teams that have a problem.

If we play them in the playoffs, I wonder if we can borrow the Saints' DC.. I like Quinn, but you can't deny that kind of success.

75boyz

Reaction score
Excuses? Injuries are part of the game. Cowboys have had theirs this year and last year. Good teams overcome them.

As with INCowboy's post, I agree with ya. Im not a blame it on injury excuses type guy. Just the opposite in fact.
But I will try my best and point out injuries on both sides so as to keep it fair as well.

jmo