Twitter: Bucs lose WR Godwin for rest of season

Nav22

Reaction score
Yes he can win with average WRs. He's won Super Bowls with average WRs. Debunk that. :lmao2:
You’re a bozo.

New England had a dominant defense, a dominant OL and the greatest coach of all-time.

That’s why they’re in 1st place with mediocre weapons and a ROOKIE QB right now.

“DURRRR DEBUNK THAT!”

Thanks for the laugh, Know-Nothing.

I had never heard anyone try to suggest that Brady didn’t have a strong supporting cast in New England, so you should be proud. I guess.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

plymkr

Reaction score
You know I'm not a huge fan of Colinsworth but he had a good point after the play Godwin got hurt on. He said as a receiver it's better to get hit high then low cuz the legs are what gives the receiver his speed. He said he talked to other receivers and they'd rather get hit high than low. But the league is more concerned about head trauma, and rightfully so, than leg trauma. I feel bad for Godwin but every player takes a risk when they play.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Buc’s were lucky last year. The injury bug caught up with them this year.

willia451

Reaction score
The Lions blew out the Cardinals. At least someone is peaking at the right time and taking it to the house.

Nobody is gonna want to face the Lions in the playoffs.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
He won Super Bowls with average WRs. Last night was one game.
He has also had great defenses and Oline. And while he hasn’t had the superstar receivers, let’s not act like they were nobody’s. He’s always had good receivers and great TEs.

visionary

Reaction score
Nobody was saying, "Man, I wish Dak had played against us" last year. I seriously doubt they feel bad that Tyron Smith has missed time. I have zero sympathy for other teams. Injuries are part of the game and you have to deal with it. We just have to line up and beat whoever is across from us. If we win the Superbowl this year, are any of us going to look back and say "yeah we won, but AZ not having Hopkins against us really taints this title."

This
I dont care, just win the SB

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
it was a contract year too. wow that was some bountyesque hitting. Wish we did that.

cej757

Reaction score
Hes one hell of a wr, it's a big blow. That said they still have two really good wide outs.

The Evans and Fournette hamstring injuries could keep them out for the next few games? Tampa will struggle against Carolina's defense without those guys on the field and they play them twice.

Aulac

Reaction score
The best part last night was seeing Brady get hit and sack over and over again. He has such a cushy career compare to David Carr and Andrew Luck who inherited a bad team with dreadful O-line and has their career cut short. Brady wouldn't last this long if he got hit like last night for multiple seasons.