Twitter: Bucs lose WR Godwin for rest of season

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Evans went out as well. Any update on him? He's top 3 in the league.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The question wasn't asked before last nights game. But I have a few Patriots Super Bowls to validate my claim.
Oh really? How far do you have to go back ago show a SB not won with Edelman, Gronk, Hernandez or Welker? Unless those are some bums? Or do they not count as "receivers"?

And if he can get away with 145 passing yards and winning in 2021? Good for him. He deserves his credit. Y'all have a revisionist history about early Brady though so let me shut up lol.......you were right man it was all him lol.

Nav22

Reaction score
No one said Evans,Brown and Gronk are average.
Try keeping up.
So he “can” win with average receivers.... but the 1 time he tried to do that this year, he couldn’t score a single point?

At home vs the Taysom Hill-led Saints?

Got it. Thanks for clarifying, Know-Nothing.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

CWR

Reaction score
They should be fine for the playoffs, but this could hurt them with seeding. They could easily fall to the 4th seed with another loss.

Hes one hell of a wr, it's a big blow. That said they still have two really good wide outs.

Hardline

Reaction score
So he “can” win with average receivers.... but the 1 time he tried to do that this year, he couldn’t score a single point?

At home vs the Taysom Hill-led Saints?

Got it. Thanks for clarifying, Know-Nothing.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Yes he can win with average WRs. He's won Super Bowls with average WRs. Debunk that. :lmao2:

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
The question wasn't asked before last nights game. But I have a few Patriots Super Bowls to validate my claim.
That dude has the nerve to call many folks on here trolls. It just took your non-confrontational reply and tried turning it into an argument. He does it everyday on here. Or to clarify, the couple of times a day a come here looking for news. He's actually the worst kind of troll, just looking to start fights with anyone, even when there was nothing to argue about. What a sad person.

75boyz

Reaction score
That dude has the nerve to call many folks on here trolls. It just took your non-confrontational reply and tried turning it into an argument. He does it everyday on here. Or to clarify, the couple of times a day a come here looking for news. He's actually the worst kind of troll, just looking to start fights with anyone, even when there was nothing to argue about. What a sad person.

It's really quite basic.
If any post contains any negativity or criticism regardless of merit you are a troll, hater or even quitter by another guy's standards.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Arians is such a stand up, take no non sense kinda a guy! From one incident ..........................
To AB will be back and I don't care what anyone thinks. Another hypocritical blow hard.