Bucs/Philly WC game ** Do NOT mention Dak in this thread! **

TheHerd

Reaction score
Hurts is getting 3-5 seconds to throw on almost every drop back he makes. The Eagles would be dangerous with a real QB.
Which is why it’s great that they believe Hurts is the answer. Like Wentz before him. I’m still not sure how they got out of that contract smelling like roses.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Tampa is sitting on the Eagles routes. Philthy can only make a play when Hurts scrambles for 10 seconds.

Creeper

Reaction score
The Eagles gave up running the football so Hurts can throw? Oh, man, that is a huge mistake.

Lutonio

Reaction score
You know the team sucks when I hate them for ruining a playoff game for me. This was supposed to be a day joy and excitement, Eagles.

Flamma

Reaction score
Kelce is the best player on the bucs team with all these penalties.

lawrence and parsons are licking their chops looking at the bucs RT situation.

hurts stinks. Run the ball.

LOL!!! They are not a pro offense. They need to run the ball more and insert Minshew. Yeah yeah, I know, he's not great. But he's the better passer.

zerofill

Reaction score
It definitely seems to Hurt having this guy as your QB. He was definitely born with the correct last name.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
It almost looks like Hurts sees whatever he sees presnap, locks onto that receiver, and he either throws it to that guys or scrambles and looks for his TE.

Last edited: