Bucs/Philly WC game ** Do NOT mention Dak in this thread! **

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It almost looks like Hurts sees whatever he sees presnap, looks onto that receiver, and he either throws it to that guys our scrambles and looks for his TE.

should have started Minschew

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
remember fans giving holding a hard time about being ran over by Vita vea well Kelse held and still got ran over and hes one of the best C in the Legue. he on his 2nd holding call, wonder why? Vea is beast thats why,,
That Vea kid....he's pretty good. Remember when people were questioning Kellen Moore's decision to abandon the run???

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So if we played this eagles starting team the last game, we would have still won like 45-10.

GoldenR

Reaction score
It’s looking like Philly is going to have a dilemma at QB when this game is over.
Still wonder why 95% of the talking heads say he is the one. "Give Hurtz a full couple seasons! " PHTTTT! I hope they do!

BobSacamano

Reaction score
Yeah. I’d rather face a team which has a one dimensional offense and that dimension is rushing the football. All…day…

Aven8

Reaction score
Vick selling up Hurts all pregame. Because he’s just like he was…..can’t throw!

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Eagles are a freakin' mess. Lol. I knew I should have painted early and watched it dry during this game slot.