Bucs/Philly WC game ** Do NOT mention Dak in this thread! **

Ken

Reaction score
Eagles fans about to realize that running alone is not enough in the playoffs.....

Mannix

Reaction score
I’d rather play TB than have to beat the Eagles 3 times in one season. And I’d rather see Brady win another SB than see the Eagles have any success in the playoffs.
The first sentence is the dumbest thing that I've ever read....the second sentence I agree with you 100%

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Good start by the Bucs. This is how I imagine the next game today to start for the Texas team.

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
this game has the look already of being over. Can't believe I feel sorry for the Eagles but I do, that roughing the passer call was unreal. It would have been 3 and 10 if not called so a different game.

Ozone22

Reaction score
Another year of Brady slobbering isn't something I'm looking forward to...

Let's go Hurts... I actually think he's a good player...just wish he wasn't an Eagle.
I rather see the Cowboys take down Brady. I don’t give a pigs butt about Hurts or those birds!

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I tried to tell all of the eagles fans on a philly morning show this...

They swore i was wrong lol

I'm thrilled they seem committed to keeping Hurts around. He just is not a good passer and QBs that rely on rushing for 800 yards and 10 TDs every year never win anything in the modern NFL unless they can pass. Hurts being the Eagles QB for the next few seasons seriously limits their upside.