Bucs/Philly WC game ** Do NOT mention Dak in this thread! **

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Im so sick of the media saying the Eagles are not the same team completely ignoring that they played a bunch of teams who are not in the playoffs the last two months of the season

The Eagles were blown out twice by Dallas. Not sure why so many picked them to beat Tampa. Football is all about the QB, especially at this level. Hurts vs Brady, who you taking?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
As I said if Brady is anywhere near his A game, I really don't see the Eagles winning. Especially not when they would have to contend with the Refs as well. I don't see Hurts keeping up with Brady on his A game. But if they can throw Brady off his game some they might have a chance.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Im so sick of the media saying the Eagles are not the same team completely ignoring that they played a bunch of teams who are not in the playoffs the last two months of the season

The Eagles are who we thought they were. A mediocre team that only got in because the NFL added an extra team to make a few more bucks.

starfan1

Reaction score
Same teams we played first half if season? I mean you only can play who’s in front of you

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Who is Brady’s plastic surgeon? Asking for a friend.

FJPmZ27XIAER4ge